Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program
The high Authority of Ericsson has activated Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program 2022 Application form to support the meritorious girl students coming from unfortunate sections of society According to the official notification girl students pursuing the 2nd year of Engineering (IT/CS) or MBA program are eligible for this scholarship scheme
SAQ (Student Asked Question)
What is the last date of the Ericsson Scholarship Program?
What are the Benefits of the Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program?
As per the official Notification, girl students pursuing studies in the second year of Engineering (IT/CS) or MBA program across the nation will get benefits with the financial assistance of INR 75,000 per year to cover their educational expenses
What are the Eligibility Criteria?
- Available for girl students across India only.
- Students who are studying in the 2nd year of the MBA program at reputed colleges in India.
- Students must have scored at least 6.5 GPA or equivalent marks in the previous final examination.
- Parents’ income from all the sources must not be more than INR 6,00,000.
What are the Documents Required?
- Aadhaar Card
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Income proof
- Proof of admission (college/university ID card/bonafide certificate/etc.)
- Recent academic year fee receipt
- Proper Bank account details of the applicant
- Marksheets or grade cards of previous qualifying examination
What is the Scholarship Award?
- As per the latest Official News, the department will provide the award of INR 75,000 per year to cover their academic expense.
What is the Selection Process?
Department selects the candidates on the bases of academic merit, financial background, and college profile, Telephonic interview of shortlisted document verification
How to Apply Online for Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program?
- First of all login the authorized website of the department
- Then follow the valid link of the Application form
- After that fill out the application accurately such as personnel and academic details
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions and hit on ‘Preview’.
- If all the information filled in by the candidate is correctly showing on the preview screen, then the ‘Submit’ button to entire the application process.
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
011-430-92248 (Ext- 265) (Monday to Friday – 10:00AM to 6PM)