Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program
The High Authority of the Ericsson has invited the Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program 2021 Application form to support the meritorious girl students coming from unfortunate sections of the society According to the official notification girl students who pursuing in the 2nd year of Engineering (IT/CS) or MBA program are eligible for this scholarship scheme
IQC (Important Query Section)
What are the Eligibility Criteria?
- Available for girl students across India only.
- Students who are studying in the 2nd year of the MBA program at reputed colleges in India.
- Students must have scored at least 6.5 GPA or equivalent marks in the previous final examination.
- Parents income from all the sources must not be more than INR 6,00,000.
What is the Documents Required?
- Aadhaar Card
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Income proof
- Proof of admission (college/university ID card/bonafide certificate/etc.)
- Recent academic year fee receipt
- Proper Bank account details of the applicant
- Marksheets or grade card of previous qualifying examination
What is the Scholarship Award?
- As per latest Official News, department will provide the award INR 75,000 per year to cover their academic expense
- What is the Selection Process ?
- Department select the candidates on the bases of the academic merit, financial background and college profile , Telephonic interview of shortlisted document verification
How to Apply Online for Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program?
- First of all log in the authorized website of the department
- Then follow the valid link of the Application form
- After that fill the application accurately such as personnel and academic details
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and hit on ‘Preview’.
- If all the information filled in by the candidate are correctly showing on the preview screen, then ‘Submit’ button to entire the application process.
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
011-430-92248 (Ext- 265) (Monday to Friday – 10:00AM to 6PM)