Introducing the e-Medhabruti Scholarship 2023, an incredible opportunity presented by the esteemed Government of Odisha. Designed exclusively for students embarking on junior, senior, technical, and professional courses, this prestigious scholarship aims to empower and uplift ambitious individuals by extending crucial financial support. Our government is passionately committed to ensuring that no deserving student’s dreams are hindered by financial constraints, enabling them to triumphantly achieve their higher education aspirations. Join the league of accomplished scholars and seize this life-changing scholarship today!
Under this scholarship scheme, all the shortlisted students will get financial assistance to meet their educational expenses. If you are also one of those whose profile match with the eligibility criteria then don’t miss this golden opportunity and fill the e-Medhabruti Scholarship Online Application form before the last date through the link which is mention below.
FAQ( Frequently Asked Question)
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship
- Parents family income must not exceed INR 6 lacs per annum.
- Students have to apply for an e-Medhabruti Scholarship in the first year of pursuing the course.
|Junior ScholarshipAspirants pursuing +2 courses from BSE, Odisha/CBSE/ ICSE or corresponding educational boards.
It is essential for the student to pass the 10th examination with least 60 % marks.
|Senior Merit ScholarshipAspirants must be pursuing a regular 3 years degree course (B.A., B.Sc. and B.Com) from any recognized institution.
10+2 must be passed with at least 60 % marks
|PG ScholarshipAspirants must pursuing M.A., M.Sc. and M.Com courses can apply for this scheme.
Applicants must have passed the +3 year degree courses
|Technical and Professional Merit Scholarship
Students must be pursue regular technical and professional course from the documented institution.
To be qualified for professional and technical undergraduate courses, students must have passed 10+2 from CSHE MBA/MCA/MFC/MSW with minimum 60 % marks.
- 10,000 scholarships will be provided to the awardees.
- The scholars will get INR 3,000/- per annum. ( Time Duration 2 Years)
Senior Merit Scholarship
- Total 3000 scholarships.
- Students who will get selected receive an amount of INR 5,000/- per annum. ( Time Duration 3 Years)
PG Merit Scholarship
- Under this scholarship, a total of 1500 scholarships will be given.
- The selected students will get INR 10,000/- per annum. ( Time Duration 2 Years)
Technical and Professional Merit Scholarship
- Total 10,000 scholarships
- INR 10,000/- per annum.
Essential Documents Required
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Certificates and Mark sheet of last qualify examination
- Students bank account details
Application Process Scholarship Scheme?
- First of all visit the official website of the department.
- Then check the latest notification link .
- Now, fill all the essentials details in the correct place
- At last, submit your scholarship application form.
If you have any queries related to e-Medhabruti Scholarship then kindly ask in the comment section