Government of India is ready to the distribute the E-District Scholarship 2023 for those students who need financial support to complete their higher education courses. Contenders who belong to a Reserved Category and profile match with the E-District Scheme Eligibility Criteria they can fill online registration form according to the eligibility, term and conditions before the last date.
E-District Scholarship 2023 Important Highlights
Name of the Organization: Government of India
Details Regarding: E-District Scholarship 2023
- Candidates must belong to a Reserved Category in the respective State of India.
- Family Annual Income Should not exceed from INR 2.5 Lakh for SC/ST Candidates, INR 1.5 Lakh for OBC Candidates and INR 1 Lakh for EBC.
- The E- Scholarship Scheme is given to the qualified applicants for pursuing 11th, 12th, ITI, ITC affiliated course, NCVT classes at XI & XII level, Polytechnic, Diploma in Nursing, Teacher Training, Under Graduate, Post Graduate Courses, M.Phil, Ph.D. level Study’s in the State Government Aided and Recognized Private Institutions.
Documents Required For E-District Scholarship 2023
- Residence Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Cast Certificate (For Minority Self declaration)
- Income Certificate (If applicable)
- Bank Details of students (Aadhaar seeded)
- Previous Class Mark Sheet
- Fee Structure (If applicable)
- Fee Receipt (If applicable)
- Verification Letter (for outside Delhi application)
Procedure to Apply Online for the E-District Scholarship 2023
- First of all, aspirants need to go to the official website of the department.
- Then read the instructions carefully before you are applying and hit on the “Apply Now” button.
- Now fill the application form with the required details to initiate the application process.
- Finally hit on “Submit” tab button to complete the application process.
- At last, take a print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
If any of the applicants facing any kind of problem while filling the form then they can add a comment in the below query box. We will help you as early as possible.