DXC Progressing Mind Scholarship
Get ready to unlock your boundless potential through the DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship—an opportunity to reshape your life. With an INR 40,000/- scholarship award covering 50% of your first-year course fee, this scholarship is your stepping stone towards a brighter future. If you’re an Indian national who has achieved an impressive 60% in your qualifying examinations, then seize this opportunity.
You can apply for the DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship online. You should first register on the official website. Once you have registered, you should sign in using your credentials and press the “Start Application” button. The application form requires you to fill in all the required details and upload the required documents. After completing the application form, you should press on “Submit” to send it to the DXC scholarship panel for evaluation. The shortlisting process is based on marks and financial need.
DXC Progressing Scholarship is a national-level scholarship program that offers financial assistance to BE/BTech program first-year students in various disciplines such as Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or Electronics and Communication. Before applying, students are advised to have a look at given details such as a way to apply, selection criteria, etc
DXC Scholarship – Detailed Overview
|Name of the Scholarship||DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship|
|Provider Detail||DXC Technology|
|Scholarship Type||Merit-cum-Means based|
|Eligibility||1st year engineering students|
|Scholarship Amount||50% of total fees or ₹40,000 per annum (whichever is less)|
|Application Timeline*||Between May and June|
|Last Date to apply||Soon Update|
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship
- Only Indian nationality students can apply.
- Students should beat present in the first year B.E/B.Tech program in one of the following streams as mentioned below –
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communications
- Must score minimum 60% in the previous education degree.
- Student’s annual family income, from all the sources, should not exceed Rs.4 lakh
- Individuals who want to apply for DXC Scholarship should not be getting benefit of any other scholarship of Rs.6,000 or more per year.
Benefits of DXC Scholarship
Through DXC Progressing Scholarship Programme, students will get a chance and acquire half (i.e. 50%) of their total course fees for the present academic year or Rs.40,000 pa.
Documents for DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship
- Marksheet of the previous educational degree
- Government-issued identity proof such as Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Candidate’s bank passbook photocopy or a canceled cheque of her/his bank account
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- One passport-size photograph
- Merit as well as the financial background of the appliers.
Application Process For Scholarships
To apply for the Scholarship, candidates must have an email address and mobile number. Once you have provided these details, you will be directed to a secure website. You should use a desktop or laptop computer to complete the application. Don’t forget to check the application form before submitting it. It’s very easy to miss a last date! Once you’ve finished filling out the application form, you will receive the results within a few weeks.
Fill Application– Here
Candidates interested in availing more details about DXC Minds Scholarship may go through the Official Website Link stated above. If you have any queries regarding the details available here then mention your comments in below given comment box.