DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship
DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship is offered to students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds, and is worth up to Rs. 40,000 in financial support. It sponsors 50% of the course fee and is open to first-year students studying in engineering or computer science. The scholarship program is only open to Indian nationals, and students must have scored 60% in their qualifying examinations. The scholarship program is managed by Leverage Edu, which provides guidance on the application process.
You can apply for the DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship online. You should first register on the official website. Once you have registered, you should sign in using your credentials and press on the “Start Application” button. The application form requires you to fill in all the required details and upload the required documents. After completing the application form, you should press on “Submit” to send it to the DXC scholarship panel for evaluation. The shortlisting process is based on marks and financial need.
DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship is a national-level scholarship program that offer financial assistance to BE/BTech programme first year students in various disciplines such as Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or Electronics and Communication. Before applying, students are advised to have a look on below given details such as way to apply, selection criteria etc
DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship – Detailed Overview
|Name of the Scholarship||DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship|
|Provider Detail||DXC Technology|
|Scholarship Type||Merit-cum-Means based|
|Eligibility||1st year engineering students|
|Scholarship Amount||50% of total fees or ₹40,000 per annum (whichever is less)|
|Application Timeline*||Between May and June|
|Last Date to apply||Soon Update|
- Only Indian nationality students can apply.
- Students should beat present in the first year B.E/B.Tech program in one of the following streams as mentioned below –
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communications
- Must score minimum 60% in the previous education degree.
- Student’s annual family income, from all the sources, should not exceed Rs.4 lakh
- Individuals who want to applyforDXC Progressing Minds Scholarshipshould not be getting benefit of any other scholarship of Rs.6,000 or more per year.
Through DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship Programme, students will get chance andacquirehalf (i.e. 50%) of their total course fees for the present academic year or Rs.40,000 pa.
- Marksheet of the previous educational degree
- A government-issued identity proof such as Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Candidate’s bank passbook photocopy or a cancelled cheque of her/his bank account
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- One passport size photograph
- Merit as well as the financial background of the appliers.
Way to fill the DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship 2022
To apply for the Scholarship, candidates must have an email address and mobile number. Once you have provided these details, you will be directed to a secure website. You should use a desktop or laptop computer to complete the application. Don’t forget to check the application form before submitting it. It’s very easy to miss a last date ! Once you’ve finished filling out the application form, you will receive the results within a few weeks.
Fill Application– Here
Candidates interested in availing more details about DXC Progressing Minds Scholarshipmay go through the Official Website Link stated above. If you have any query regarding details available here then mention your comments in below given comment box.