Digital Bharati COVID Scholarship
Digital Bharati COVID Scholarship 2021-22 is inviting application forms for those students who are studying between Class 1st to 12th . All the eligible candidates fill the online application form before the last date according to the eligibility criteria, Notification
Candidates can collect the entire information about this fellowship by going through this page. The last to apply for this scholarship is 31-07-2021. Fellowship is an initiative of ‘Parliamentarians with Innovators for India’ (PI India) to support the students in this pandemic time. This scholarship will support for next 5 years.
Important Query Section
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
This scholarship is open for students of India from standard 1st to 12th. Since January 2020, those candidates have lost their one or both parents, can apply for this fellowship.
Benefits of Scholarship?
Vouchers to get educational subscriptions at leading ed-tech companies
- Access to tablet/laptop for digital learning
- Career guidance and online counseling
What is the Application Mode?
- Online Applications Only
How to apply for Digital Bharati COVID Scholarship 2021-22?
- Visit to the website.
- Go to the search bar and type “Digital Bharati COVID Scholarship” or press enter.
- At the opened page, you will get the link of it and press on “view scholarship” tab.
- Read the whole details and click on “Apply Now” button
- To Login, you need to register by entering some details ID like Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- After getting registered, you will be re-visited to the ‘Digital Bharati Scholarship’ application form page.
- Press on “Start Application” button for further process and fill in the asked information in the online application form and upload relevant documents.
- Read and follow the “Terms and Conditions” or “preview”.
- Finally, check it at once and hit on “Submit” button to complete this process.
Essential Documents should be:
- Mark sheet of the previous educational qualification
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/PAN card)
- Admission proof of Current year (fee receipt/institution identity card/admission letter/)
- Death certificate of the parent(s) along with identity proof of parent/guardian
- Bank account details of applicant or parent or guardian (in absence of parents)
- Passport size photograph
Last Date to Apply: 31-07-2021
To know the complete information related to Digital Bharati COVID Scholarship 2021-22, stay connected with us through this page. If you have any query, then leave your comment in below given box. We’ll definitely resolve your issue ASAP.