Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Program
Embrace the boundless enthusiasm ignited by the Dhirubhai Ambani Foundation as we usher in the Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Program 2023. This is your golden ticket to an extraordinary opportunity meticulously tailored for India’s brightest minds. If you’ve not only completed your 12th-grade journey but have also earned your place through exceptional merit, then this scholarship beckons to you. It’s your gateway to excellence in the realms of engineering and medicie.
This Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship started in 1996 and has already helped more than 11,500 meritorious students. The program assists girls and students with disabilities specifically designed to support young people in achieving their educational goals. Here, we discuss the requirements, application process, and selection process. If you are considering applying for this scholarship program, make sure you review these guidelines carefully and make an informed decision.
The Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Program was established in 1996 to help students with academic expenses who are from economically disadvantaged backgrounds. The scholarship awards Rs. 36,000 to a selected student and covers all college fees. Additionally, the scholarship includes a maintenance allowance and a book allowance. The scholarship will deposit the award directly into the recipient’s bank account. To be eligible for this program, you must have your own bank account
SAQ( Student Asked Question)
What is the Dhirubhai Ambani Scheme Award?
Engineering Applicants – INR 36,000 per annum throughout the course.
Medical Applicants– INR 40,000 per annum throughout the course
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Ambani Scholarship?
Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Program 2023 who have passed +2/intermediate and appeared in merit of the state board or CBSE board
In 1996, the Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship was founded to assist students hailing from economically disadvantaged backgrounds in covering their academic expenses. The scholarship awards Rs. 36,000 to a selected student and covers all college fees. Additionally, the scholarship includes a maintenance allowance and a book allowance. We will directly deposit the award into the recipient’s bank account. To be eligible for this program, you must have your own bank account.
- Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship is only for undergraduate courses..
- Foundation will select the students purely based on the merit list provided by the state board and the CBSE board.
- Students must register their e-mail address and other contact details in the institution
- Students attach all important certificates/mark sheets while applying through the online link provided by the Reliance Foundation.
Instruction to apply for the online Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Program
- First, check the eligibility criteria
- Then find the official website of the department which is www.reliancefoundation.org.
- After that, the Students follow the valid link of the application form and fill in all the mandatory details in the correct place.
- Upload the all documents if mentioned in the application form.
- Recheck and submit the application form.
Important Note: The applications for this year’s scholarship will start in the upcoming month.