DAAD Scholarship India
If you’re looking for a study abroad scholarship, you can apply for the DAAD Scholarship 2023 India. The German government has various scholarship schemes, including full scholarships and partial scholarships. The benefits of a scholarship include health insurance, rent subsidies, and various allowances. In addition to covering tuition fees, this financial aid covers living expenses and travel expenses.
The DAAD scholarship is administered by the Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD). The DAAD is the largest German organization that supports university cooperation. Its scholarship program is open to Indian graduates in science, engineering, or mathematics, and students from public German research institutes. DAAD’s primary tasks include the promotion of internationalization in German universities and research organizations, and supporting students from developing countries create productive educational higher institutions.
India DAAD Scholarship Courses:
The DAAD scholarship is open to all Indian students wishing to pursue a postgraduate degree in Germany. The DAAD Scholarship India program offers a monthly scholarship of 750 Euros, calculated as 25 euros per day. In addition, you can apply for a flat travel subsidy of EUR 1,050. The scholarship also covers medical insurance and civil liability insurance. The duration of the stay must be between two to three months, and the program does not support internships that last less than 60 days.
- Working Internships in Science and Engineering (WISE): Degree (science and engineering)
- IIT Master Sandwich Scholarships
- Semester Scholarships for Students of Indian Institutes of Management (IIM)
- Research Stays for University Academics and Scientists
- Bilateral Exchange of Academics: Postdoctoral researchers
- DLR-DAAD Research Fellowship Programme: Postdoctoral, Doctoral and Graduates
- Development-Related Postgraduate Courses (EPOS): Graduates
- Master’s Scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance – PPGG: Graduates
What is the Eligibility Criteria ?
- Applicants who are pursuing their graduation study they can only apply for this scholarship scheme
- EPOS / PPGG: Graduation degree with at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Those Applicants taking admission in post graduate or doctoral programs they must have graduation or posts graduation degree in the suitable field.
What is the Essentail Documents?
- Upload recent CV and letter of motivation
- Research exposé (if required by university)
- Intellectual letter/s of proposal from your university
- Professional letter/s of commendation from your employer
- Evidence of language capability
- English – IELTS or TOEFL
- German – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught in English, if available
- Xeros Copies of academic degrees, transcripts and SLC
How to Apply Online for DAAD Scholarship 2023
- First check the eligibility Critreria and then visit the DAAD Scholarship Official Website which is www.daaddelhi.org/en/.
- After reaching the scholarship portal “Scholarship & Funding >> For India” link i.e. visible at left side of page.
- After that, follow the Scholarship overview, application necessities application course of action
- Then downloaded the DAAD Scholarship Notification.
- Then, select the “Submitting Application Form” from menu bar and fill DAAD Scholarship Online Application with required information.
- Then upload the updated resume and submit iwith Application Form with-in given time period and get printout of it.
How to fill online Application Form
To German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
Regional Office New Delhi c/o DLTA Complex,
R.K. Khanna Stadium, 1 Africa Avenue,
New Delhi 110029 India
Last date for receipt of application form : will soon update