DAAD Scholarship India
German Academic Exchange Service has updated the DAAD Scholarship India 2021 Application Form at the registered website of the department. If you are also one of them who want to study in Germany for PG/PhD Courses then check here complete eligibility criteria , selection mode and apply online before the last date.
The main objective of the German Academic is provide to financial aid to the students who want to complete education in germany for PG/PhD Courses. offer academically educated young professionals from rising countries with further particular studies.
Through this scholarship scheme all eligible and interested student take benefits and complete their higher education in foreign with out financial problem. you need to go through this web page which is well prearranged in the on top of segment by team of scholarshiplives.com
India DAAD Scholarship Courses:
- Working Internships in Science and Engineering (WISE): Degree (science and engineering)
- IIT Master Sandwich Scholarships
- Semester Scholarships for Students of Indian Institutes of Management (IIM)
- Research Stays for University Academics and Scientists
- Bilateral Exchange of Academics: Postdoctoral researchers
- DLR-DAAD Research Fellowship Programme: Postdoctoral, Doctoral and Graduates
- Development-Related Postgraduate Courses (EPOS): Graduates
- Master’s Scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance – PPGG: Graduates
What is the Eligibility Criteria ?
- Applicants who are pursuing their graduation study they can only apply for this scholarship scheme
- EPOS / PPGG: Graduation degree with at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Those Applicants taking admission in post graduate or doctoral programs they must have graduation or posts graduation degree in the suitable field.
What is the Essentail Documents?
- Upload recent CV and letter of motivation
- Research exposé (if required by university)
- Intellectual letter/s of proposal from your university
- Professional letter/s of commendation from your employer
- Evidence of language capability
- English – IELTS or TOEFL
- German – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught in English, if available
- Xeros Copies of academic degrees, transcripts and SLC
How to Apply Online for DAAD Scholarship 2021
- First check the eligibility Critreria and then visit the DAAD Scholarship Official Website which is www.daaddelhi.org/en/.
- After reaching the scholarship portal “Scholarship & Funding >> For India” link i.e. visible at left side of page.
- After that, follow the Scholarship overview, application necessities application course of action
- Then downloaded the DAAD Scholarship Notification.
- Then, select the “Submitting Application Form” from menu bar and fill DAAD Scholarship Online Application with required information.
- Then upload the updated resume and submit iwith Application Form with-in given time period and get printout of it.
To German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
Regional Office New Delhi c/o DLTA Complex,
R.K. Khanna Stadium, 1 Africa Avenue,
New Delhi 110029 India
Last date for recipt of application form : will soon update