Computer Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship
IIT Kharagpur has invited Computer Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 Online form for M.Tech or B.Tech Course students. All the eligible students check here complete eligibility criteria, term and conditions and apply online before the last date that is 12th May 2020.
Computer Science Jrf 2020 Important Highlights
Name of the Department: Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Information Regarding: Computer Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have B.Tech or M.Tech degree with 80% marks or 8.5 CGPA + GATE CSE.
Age Limitation: The minimum age limit for the candidates is 25 years and the maximum age limit for the candidates is 34 years.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in candidate’s qualification & experience.
Consolidated Compensation: Upto Rs.31000 (depending upon qualification & experience)
Important Terms and Conditions
- The JRF- Research is a provisional position, on a contractual basis only.
- There is no application fee for applying for the position.
Way to Apply Online for Computer Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
- First of all, aspirants need to visit the official website of the department.
- After that, hit on “New Registrations” and select scholarship and fill all the details.
- Mention the bank details.
- Your mobile number will be verified and OTP will be generated.
- Login using OTP and fill the complete form.
- Use your application ID for future references.
- Read all the details carefully and submit the application form carefully
- At last, take the print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
If you are still facing any problem, you can comment in the below given comment box. We will surely provide you with the solution of your problem.
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Kharagpur, India – 721302
FAX : +91-3222-255303