Latest Update: 19/12/2022) – The global leading Colgate-Palmolive private limited company has launched the Colgate Scholarship 2023 for Higher Education Courses. The scholarship program is sponsored by Colgate, a well-known American company. In fact, every year, this company awards 501 scholarships to meritorious students and athletes. Winners are paid directly into their bank account, so they should have a checking or savings account. To apply for this scholarship, visit the website and submit your application.
Applicants can also apply through the National Dental Association Foundation’s Audacity to Dream Scholarship program, which honors talented dental students. This scholarship program is designed to decrease the financial constraints of higher education for students who have a financially weak background. It helps to raise awareness about the dental profession in Black America. Applicants can apply for the scholarship, which varies from 10000 to 20000 dollars, for categories such as Leadership, Community Service, and overall awards. Scholarships are awarded to applicants who are pursuing a degree in manufacturing, engineering, or supply chain management.
When applying for a scholarship, you must keep in mind that you are not guaranteed to get the scholarship. Colgate may ask for supporting documents after allocating scholarship amounts. If they discover any inaccuracies, they reserve the right to cancel the scholarship award. If you are selected, you will be contacted by a Colgate implementation partner to confirm your enrollment. As long as you follow the requirements listed in the application, you’ll receive a scholarship that will cover the cost of college
Toll-Free No. : 1800 419 0055.
SAQ( Student Asked Question)
What is the Colgate Scholarship Amount?
The scholarship program offers 501 awards worth up to Rs 1, 00,000
Who can apply Online for Colgate Scholarship?
The Colgate Scholarship is available to eligible students who are in Class 10 to 12 and are pursuing higher studies in any field. The program also includes scholarships for students who are active in sports, volunteer organizations or are socially active. If you are a student interested in this scholarship, make sure to read this article to learn how to apply.
How do I apply Online for the 2022 Colgate scholarship?
The Contenders must have passed class 10th in the same year with a collective score of at least 75%. The student should have secured admission to class XII. The parent’s income should not exceed ₹5 lakh from all the sources.
What are the Essential documents required for Colgate Scholarship?
- Candidates must be their driving license for applying for this offer.
- A passport is also an essential document for those who are applying for this Colgate scholarship offer.
- A voter id card is also needed for Colgate scholarship registration online.
- A Pan card should be also required for this scholarship offer
What is Colgate Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship?
The Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship is a scholarship program that helps students achieve their dreams of higher education. It is offered to students who are below the poverty line and belong to the weaker sections of society. This scholarship helps students who cannot afford tuition fees. You can apply for this scholarship by filling up an online application form. Then, you must submit the form with the necessary documents, such as your educational documents and photo.
Registration Process for Colgate.co.in Scholarship
- Colgate-Palmolive company also launched its web portal which is www.colgate.co.in the eligible candidate, who wants to avail of this scholarship offer benefits, must open this web portal.
- Then the home page will come on your screen once you click on this site.
- Then goes to concerning scholarship application form and read carefully all instructions.
- Then start to fill you’re, all information in this form carefully like age, name father’s name educational qualifications, etc.
- Uploaded those documents which are shown there and sign also needed to upload at the last after filling Colgate scholarship application form.
- At last, submit your scholarship application form and take it to print out if the printer is not available then take this copy to your pan drive which you can take this copy print out from outside.
- If a candidate feels any problem, a toll-free no also available 1800 266 0300, candidate can call anytime on this
My family is my education money problem youcome visit my family
My higher education money problem you help come.see my family
Colgate scholarship nahi mil rahi
I am sk Mosaraf hossain.Our family is very poor.my father’s awal income is 50000/year.so plize give me this scholarship.mobile no :7602546816.
Sir our family is very poor please give this to me
I am good in studying
My parents give many sacrifices for my and my study
So,I want to do something for my family
Please give me the scholarship
My family is very poor pls give me scholarship
Sir I am very poor because my father is a farmer and my father is depend only farmering no other job in my family ,I am belong to a poor family so you can help us Mo.no – 8756947920
Please help me sir
I’m poor but my dream is high education
I want to be this scholarship to higher education
But 1800 419 0055 doesn’t exist
Please call me this number 7410182870
My dream is to become doctor and to complete my education i want colgate scholarship
I am Ashwani
I got #96% marks in Hbse board from Govt. High school NIT-2 faridabad
I am poor student
My family is very large
So, plz give me
I have no mony to lern higher education my family is very poor
I am M vizwal rathod .I need some information about your scholarship
I want to study..but my parents can’t afford the expenses which are required to my education…
My father monthly in 20OOO
My father got low salary