Latest Update: 01/11/2022) – The global leading Colgate-Palmolive private limited company has released the Colgate Scholarship 2022 for r Higher Education Courses. The scholarship program is sponsored by Colgate, a well-known American company. In fact, every year, this company awards 501 scholarships to deserving students and athletes. Winners are paid directly into their bank account, so they should have a checking or savings account. To apply, visit the website and submit your application.
You can also apply through the National Dental Association Foundation’s Audacity to Dream Scholarship program, which honors talented dental students. This program is designed to reduce the financial burden of higher education for students of color and help raise awareness about the dental profession in Black America. Students can apply for the scholarship, which varies from 10000 to 20000 dollars, for categories like Leadership, Community Service, and overall awards. Scholarships are awarded to students who are pursuing a degree in manufacturing, engineering, or supply chain management.
When applying for a scholarship, you must keep in mind that you are not guaranteed to get the scholarship. Colgate may ask for supporting documents after allocating scholarship amounts. If they discover any inaccuracies, they reserve the right to cancel the scholarship award. If you are selected, you will be contacted by a Colgate implementation partner to confirm your enrollment. As long as you follow the requirements listed in the application, you’ll receive a scholarship that will cover the cost of college
Toll-Free No. : 1800 419 0055.
SAQ( Student Asked Question)
What is the Colgate Scholarship Amount?
The scholarship program offers 501 awards worth up to Rs 1, 00,000
Who can apply Online for Colgate Scholarship?
The Colgate Scholarship is available to eligible students who are in Class 10 to 12 and are pursuing higher studies in any field. The program also includes scholarships for students who are active in sports, volunteer organizations or are socially active. If you are a student interested in this scholarship, make sure to read this article to learn how to apply.
How do I apply Online for the 2022 Colgate scholarship?
The Contenders must have passed class 10th in the same year with a collective score of at least 75%. The student should have secured admission to class XII. The parent’s income should not exceed ₹5 lakh from all the sources.
What are the Essential documents required for Colgate Scholarship?
- Candidates must be their driving license for applying for this offer.
- A passport is also an essential document for those who are applying for this Colgate scholarship offer.
- A voter id card is also needed for Colgate scholarship registration online.
- A Pan card should be also required for this scholarship offer
What is Colgate Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship?
The Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship is a scholarship program that helps students achieve their dreams of higher education. It is offered to students who are below the poverty line and belong to the weaker sections of society. This scholarship helps students who cannot afford tuition fees. You can apply for this scholarship by filling up an online application form. Then, you must submit the form with the necessary documents, such as your educational documents and photo.
Registration Process for Colgate.co.in Scholarship
- Colgate-Palmolive company also launched its web portal which is www.colgate.co.in the eligible candidate, who wants to avail of this scholarship offer benefits, must open this web portal.
- Then the home page will come on your screen once you click on this site.
- Then goes to concerning scholarship application form and read carefully all instructions.
- Then start to fill you’re, all information in this form carefully like age, name father’s name educational qualifications, etc.
- Uploaded those documents which are shown there and sign also needed to upload at the last after filling Colgate scholarship application form.
- At last, submit your scholarship application form and take it to print out if the printer is not available then take this copy to your pan drive which you can take this copy print out from outside.
- If a candidate feels any problem, a toll-free no also available 1800 266 0300, candidate can call anytime on this