Are you looking for Law and Business Courses 2022? If yes the you are on right webpage to fill Scholarship CLB Scholarship Online Application form. All the eligible contenders check here all the complete Notification, term and conditions, eligibility criteria and apply online before the last date through the link which is mention below.
In College of Law and Business (CLB), high level educations provided for international students and as well as Scholarship help of students for Higher studies .we suggested to all eligible candidates apply online for CLB Scholarship according to the official notification before the last date.
Law and Business Scholarship Short Details:
|Conducted Body||College of Law and Business (in Israel)|
|About Post||CLB Scholarship|
|Course Name||Law and Business Courses|
|Who can Apply||12 class passed with 78% marks and willing to get study for English Business BA program or Bilingual LLB program in CLB|
|Category of Article –||Scholarship|
Courses offered by CLB:
- Bilingual Law degree (LL.B.)
- All English Business Administration degree (B.A.)
- Dual degree track- LL.B. and B.A..
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Students:
- Candidates must have Indian citizen. Students must have passed 12th class with 78% marks.
- 12th passed students who are interesting to pursue English Business BA program or Bilingual LLB program, can apply.
- Students will get scholarship includes a discount of USD 4500 in the tuition fee per academic degree (USD 1500 discount every year).
- Guys, there 8 scholarships are available.
Academic transcripts and Recommendation letters are required documents for CLB scholarship so interested students are advised to keep safe these documents.
How to Apply for CLB Scholarship:
- At first, official website of the CLB Then, go to home page and enter on the suitable link like as “ scholarship”.
- After that,scholarship scheme will be opened and then fill from properly.
- Now, check all details again and the submit form by clicking on the submit tab.
- Finally, candidates are advised to get a hard copy of the submitted form for future use.
Official website: https://clb.ac.il/en/