Citi Bank Recruitment
Great Opportunity! Dear Jobseekers are you looking for Bank jobs? Here is a great opportunity for you to start your career in the public bank sector. Currently, Citi Bank has released the notification as Citi Bank Recruitment 2023 is to fill up the vacancies that are available in different positions. Totally, there are 10000+ vacancies for Corporate Services, Consumer Sales and various other Posts. The selected candidates will be placed on the Citi Bank that is located across India.
Citi Bank Recruitment 2023 Important Area
- Name of the Department: Citi Bank
- Information Regarding: Citi Bank Recruitment 2023
- Total Number of Posts: 1000+ Posts
- Name of the Posts: Corporate Services, Consumer Sales and various other Posts
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have Graduate, B.Com, BBA, MBA, CA Degree from a recognized university or institutions.
Age Limitation: The minimum age limit for the candidates is 18 years and the maximum age limit for the candidates is 60 years.
Selection Criteria: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Application (Apply Online), Short listing, Personality Profiler, Documentation, Interview, Offer, Acceptance and Joining.
Process to Apply Online for the Citi Bank Recruitment 2023
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Citi Bank that is www.online.citibank.co.in
- Step 2: Press on the ‘Career’ option that is displayed on the page
- Step 3: Move to the “Citi Bank Recruitment 2020” section and click on “Apply Online” link
- Step 4: If you are a new user select “Click here for Registration”
- Step 5: Enter the information required in the registration page
- Step 6: Note down the registration number and password that are provided during the registration process.
- Step 7: You should hit the “Save and Next” option to verify the details and make changes if necessary. It is not possible to change the entered details after clicking on Final Submit Button.
- Step 8: Fill the application form with the necessary details and validate it for correctness. Make a click on “Save and Next” Button.
- Step 9: Upload the scanned photograph and signature as per the given guidelines.
- Step 10: Make use of the preview tab to preview the entered detail and hit the Final Submit option on the page.