About the Yojana
The Government of Bihar has issued the Online Registration form for Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana 2023 for girl child health, education, social status and self dependency. Candidates who are waiting for the scholarship can apply now through the link given below. For more extra details, aspirants can check our official web page and get all the latest update from here and stay connected with us for further use.
Kanya Utthan Yojana 2023 Important Area
Name of the Department: Government of Bihar
Also Known as: Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana 2023
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have passed 12th Class with minimum 50% marks from Bihar School Examination Board.
Benefits: All applicants that enroll under this Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana 2023 scheme, after passing the final examination of 12th Class will receive Rs. 10, 000 from the Bihar government.
Important Query Section
- Residential or address proof – As only residents of Bihar will be able to apply for this scheme, every candidate needs to submit legal documents which support her residential claims.
- Voter ID of the applicant – To offer enough details for background verification, applicants need to offer copies of their voter ID cards.
- Aadhar Card of the applicant – It has been mentioned in the scheme draft that applicants must have their Aadhar cards as well. If this official document is not submitted, then the applicants will not be selected.
- Account details – As all financial reward transactions will be made via banks. Thus, all applicants have to submit official documents, which contain account related details.
- School certificate – As only students will be able to apply for this project, producing school certificates is a must along with other documents.
- Mark sheets – Applicants need to offer their mark sheets for class 10th or 12th Depending on this, the applicants will get the specified amount.
- Recent photograph – Attaching a recent photograph of the applicant is also mandatory while filling the application form.
- Financial background of applicants – Only financially weaker sections can apply for this help. So, providing such official documents is a must.
Phone No: 06122215323