Charpak Master’s Program
Campus France has invited Charpak Master’s Program Scholarship 2021 Online Application Form at the registered website of the department. All eligible and interested students from the master’s level may apply by 09 April 2021.Selected scholars will get a living allowance of EUR 700, a tuition fee waiver of up to EUR 5,000, and numerous other reimbursements.
This Scholarship Program has been sponsored by the France Campus. The purpose of the Charpak Master’s Program 2021 scholarship is to support the study of praiseworthy & admirable students. In this article, we will provide all information about this program such as eligibility criteria, documents needed, the selection procedure that will help you to fill the Scholarship Application Form accessibly.
Charpak Master’s Program 2021 Key Highlights
Name of the Program: Charpak Master’s Program
Offered by: Campus France
Eligibility: Master’s Degree candidates
Honor: Tuition fee waiver upto EUR 5,000 and other aids
Last to Apply: 09-April-2021
Benefits of CMP 2021
- Activegrant of EUR 700.
- Scholarstudy visa and Etudes en France pay a waiver
- Training fee waiver up to EUR 5,000
- Support to find reasonably priced student accommodation
- One-way air ticket in economy class among from India to France.
- Social sanctuary
Opening for applications: 11 January 2021
Deadline of applications: 09 April 2021
Publication of Results: Second Week of May 2021
Terms & Conditions
For those who are presently completing their M1 in France, an exception will be made for Charpak Program. They may re-apply if they want for the second year of funding to complete their M2.
There is no automatic regeneration of the Scholarship at the M2 level. Acceptance will be based on academic performance at the M1 level.
Selection of the candidates will be based on academic brilliance, consistency, and superiority of the statement of purpose.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Copy of the first page of the passport
- Full Prospectus Vitae (max 2 pages)
- Copy of admission letter from the French Institution/Higher Education College
- Scanned copies of mark sheets of Higher Secondary School (10+2) Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees (Attested)
- French language certificate
- XII Mark sheet and degree/passing certificate
- University Marksheet and degree
- Document of occupation/internship record, if applicable
- Recommendation letter from the college (not mandatory)
Procedure to Apply for Charpak Master’s Program
- Visit the Official Website of the French Institute of India i.e. https://www.campus-france.uniagents.com/scholarship/registration.php.
- Kindly register yourself by entering valid details in the form.
- Once registered, log in with the help of Application id, DOB, Password.
- If you see the Application Form on the homepage, fill in all the essential details mentioned in the given blanks.
- Upload all necessary documents, photographs as well as signatures.
- Hit on the “Submit” button after rechecking the data you filled in.
If your form is submitted successfully, remember to take the printout of the same for future reference.