Before you take the leap and apply, take a moment to ensure that you align with the specific requirements laid out by the esteemed CCRT Scholarship program. Your application, once submitted, will undergo a meticulous review led by the distinguished Central Selection Committee. This committee will closely evaluate your eligibility, weighing it against the defined criteria. If you get shortlisted then you will get a notification via post regarding interview dates. August will be a pivotal month, as regional-level interviews take center stage.
Candidates must have an educational qualification and at least one year of professional training in a cultural art form. In addition, they must be between the age of 10 and14. They must be attending a government-recognized school and belong to a family tradition. After the screening process, the providers will reimburse the candidate for their training expenses up to INR 9,000 per year
The Centre for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT) is an organization under the Ministry of Culture. It is designed to give talented students the chance to study traditional performing arts and rare art forms. The scholarship is open to students in the age group of 10 to 14 years. A valid ST/Disability certificate or short essay on three generations of family heritage is required to apply for the scholarship. Once you have submitted your application, the committee will select you.
SAQ( Student Asked Question)
What is the full form of CCRT?
Centre for Cultural Resources and Training
What is the Scholarship Amount?
Rs 9000/- per year
What is the Last date of the Centre for Cultural Resources and Training Scholarship?
What is the Scholarship Age Limit?
Age limitation between 10 years to 14 years
Application Process for Scholarship
To apply for the CCRT Scholarship, parents/guardians must fill the application form. The application form should be in one art form. They should also submit the necessary documents, such as their certificates, to be considered for the scholarship. After completing the application, candidates must ensure that they have the necessary documents to submit. Lack of documents could lead to rejection. So, prepare your application before the deadline and submit it as soon as possible
Important Over View
Name of the Scholarship Department: Centre for cultural resources and trading.
Type of Notification: CCRT Scholarship
Date of the written exam: Soon Notified
Status: Soon Upload
Scholarship Award: Rs. 9000 annually
Eligibility Section for CCRT Scholarship
- Applicants should be a native Indian citizen who belongs to a family that practices traditional performing arts.
- The CCRT Scheme is a 2 year program, and applicants should apply before the last date.
- You should also pin a recent photo on your application for consideration. It is important to note that you need to apply online – no applications will be accepted if they are submitted by postal service.
- Applicant should not be less than 18 years and more than 25 years as on 01st April 2020The scholarship application form must be checked by the principal.
- Applicant’s documents will also be attested by present Institute/college principal.
- Applier’s parental income must be less than 1 lakh income certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Caste certificate
- Identity proof.
- Address proof.
- High School Mark Sheet
- Attach the photocopy of your bank passbook & Aadhaar card.
To Director, Centre for Cultural Resources and Training, 15 A, Sector-7, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110 075