Carnegie Mellon University Australia Scholarship
The Carnegie Mellon University Australia Scholarship 2023 Notification has been released for International Students valued at AUD $30,000 and awarded for a full-time masters program for the 2023 academic session. The eligible and skilled aspirants may fill Carnegie Mellon University Scholarship Online Form on or before its last date. The detail information such as eligibility criteria, selection process, and the procedure for applying is given on this page. For more extra details, aspirants can check our official web page and get all the latest update from here and stay connected with us for further use.
Name of the Organization: Carnegie Mellon University
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must be a citizen of a country in Asia, South America or Africa and meet the admission requirements for a CMU Australia full-time master coursework degree, 12 month or 21-month tracks.
Benefits of Carnegie Mellon University Australia Scholarship 2023
- AUD $18,000 as reduction of tuition fee for 21-month courses, or AUD $13,000 as reduction of tuition fee for 12-month courses
- Along with, Up to AUD $2,000 contribution to airfares for the student and a student’s family member.
Instruction to apply Online for Scholarship 2023
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the department.
- After that press on ‘Apply Now’ link above
- Then using the registered ID/password to access the ‘Application form’
- Fill the scholarship application form accurately
- Attach the necessary documents with the application form
- Press on ‘Submit’ to complete the registration process
- Finally take the print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
If you are still facing any problem, you can comment in the below given comment box. We will surely provide you with the solution of your problem.