BSES Yamuna Power Limited has activated the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship 2023 Application Form for all students who are studying for the last year of the undergraduate program (any stream) in government institutes in Delhi. Eligible students are advised to apply for SASHAKT Scholarship through online mode by visiting the easy & important steps which are given below.
All eligible and capable students are advised to submit an Application form for this Scholarship scheme to get financial support for well education & career. Interested applicants can make submissions for BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship through the official website i.e. www.bsesdelhi.com as soon as possible on or before the closing date. After the closing date, BSES Yamuna Power Limited will not accept the application form.
SAQ (Student Asked Question)
What is the last date of the SASHAKT Scholarship?
What is the Selection Mode?
The selection of candidates will base on academic merit, financial background, and a telephonic interview.
What are the Benefits of a Scholarship?
Students will get one scholarship of INR 40,000.
What is the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship?
The BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship has been issued by the BSES Yamuna Power Limited to help students in their studies. This scholarship is based on the academic merit and financial background of the student. You can apply for this scholarship once per session. To apply for this scholarship, you must visit the BYPL SASHAKT website and fill up the online application form.
How can I apply for the Scholarship?
To apply for this scholarship, you need to have a valid email address and mobile number. One can use the scholarship for tuition fees, food, and other academic expenses. One can also use it to pursue online learning. Scholarship results will be announced very soon. If you are selected, the scholarship amount will be transferred to your bank account or issued as DD in the name of your college.
Who can apply Apply for Scholarship?
The Scholarship is awarded to students who are pursuing their final year of undergraduate courses at Delhi University. Applicants must have at least 55% marks in their last examination. Their annual family income should not exceed INR 6.00 lakh. The selection committee will shortlist the candidates based on their academic merit and financial background. A telephone interview will decide the winner.
|Conducted Body||BSES Yamuna Power Limited|
|About Post||BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship|
|Mode of Application –||Online Mode|
What is the Eligibility Criteria ?
- Candidates must have belonged from Delhi.
- Applying students must be studying in the final year of the undergraduate programme (any stream) in a government institute in Delhi.
- Students need to get 55% marks in their last appeared examination.
- Annual family income must be a maximum of INR 6,00,000 (6 lakh).
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Family income proof (Salary Slip, Form 16, Income Certificate, ITR, etc.)
- Mark Sheets of last qualifying examination
- Latest college fee receipt (for the current academic year)
How to Apply for BSES Yamuna Power Ltd Scholarship Programme?
- At first, candidates have to open the official website that is https://www.bsesdelhi.com
- One should go through the “Scholarship” section for advice.
- Now, on the proper link and open the “Apply Now” tab.
- Then, candidates should fill up the application form with whole details.
- Now, upload scanned documents/certificates as per requirement.
- Then, hit on the “Submit” tab and submit the form.
- At last, take a printout of BSES Yamuna Power Ltd Scholarship Form 2023 for future use.
Apply Online for this Scholarship Program:Apply Now