BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship
Latest update (30/09/2022) – BSES Yamuna Power Limited has activated the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship Programme 2022 Application Form for all students who are studying for the last year of undergraduate program (any stream) in government institutes in Delhi. Eligible students are advised to apply for SASHAKT Scholarship through online mode by visiting the easy & important steps which are given below.
All eligible and capable students are advised to submit an Application form for this Scholarship scheme to get financial support for well education & career. Interested applicants can make submissions for BYPL SASHAKT Program through the official website i.e. www.bsesdelhi.com as soon as possible on or before the closing date. After the closing date, BSES Yamuna Power Limited will not accept the application form.
SAQ (Student Asked Question)
What is the last date of the SASHAKT Scholarship?
What is the Selection Mode?
Candidates will be selected based on academic merit, financial background, and Telephonic interview.
What are the Benefits of Scholarship?
Students will get one scholarship of INR 40,000.
What is the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship?
The BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship has been issued by the BSES Yamuna Power Limited to help students in their studies. This scholarship is based on the academic merit and financial background of the student. You can apply for this scholarship once per session. To apply for this scholarship, you must visit the BYPL SASHAKT website and fill up the online application form.
How can I apply for BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship?
To apply for this scholarship, you need to have a valid email address and mobile number. The scholarship can be used for tuition fees, food, and other academic expenses. It can also be used to pursue online learning. Scholarship results will be announced in January 2022. If you are selected, the scholarship amount will be transferred to your bank account or issued as DD in the name of your college.
Who can apply Apply for BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship?
The BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship is awarded to students who are pursuing their final year of undergraduate courses at Delhi University. Applicants must have at least 55% marks in their last examination. Their annual family income should not exceed INR 6.00 lakh. The selected candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their academic merit and financial background. A telephone interview will decide the winner.
BYPL SASHAKT 2022 Important OverView
|Conducted Body||BSES Yamuna Power Limited|
|About Post||BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship|
|Mode of Application –||Online Mode|
What is the Eligibility Criteria ?
- Candidates must have belonged from Delhi.
- Applying students must be studying in the final year of the undergraduate programme (any stream) in a government institute in Delhi.
- Students need to get 55% marks in their last appeared examination.
- Annual family income must be a maximum of INR 6,00,000 (6 lakh).
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Family income proof (Salary Slip, Form 16, Income Certificate, ITR, etc.)
- Mark Sheets of last qualifying examination
- Latest college fee receipt (for the current academic year)
How to Apply for BSES Yamuna Power Ltd Scholarship Programme?
- At first, candidates have to open the official website that is https://www.bsesdelhi.com/
- Then, candidates are advised to go through the “Scholarship” section.
- Now, on the proper link and open the “Apply Now” tab.
- Then, candidates should fill up the application form with whole details.
- Now, upload scanned documents/certificates as per requirement.
- Then, hit on the “Submit” tab and submit the form.
- At last, take a printout of BSES Yamuna Power Ltd Scholarship Form 2020 for future use.
Apply Online for this Scholarship Program:Apply Now