Bond University Scholarships
Bond University Australia has provided the Bond University Scholarships 2020 Online Application form for the candidates who want to take admission in Ph.D. Degree Course. Through this editorial, you will get the complete details on Bond University PHD Scholarships 2020 online application form, eligibility criteria, important dates, candidates list, and much more.
Bond University Scholarships 2020 Important Note
Name of the Conducting Authority: Bond University
Details Regarding: Bond University Scholarships 2020
Eligibility Criterion: The Bond University Scholarship is open to domestic and International Students and all applicants must hold a valid Letter of Offer for enrolment in an HDR program, issued by Bond University and must meet scholarship requirements, Visa Requirements & other English Language Requirements.
The Fields of Study to get Scholarships Bond University are:
- Bond Business School
- Health Sciences and Medicine
- Society and Designs
Scholarship Duration: Doctoral Degree by Research Up to 4 Years
Instruction to apply online for Bond University Scholarships 2020
- First of all, aspirants need to visit the official website of the department.
- From the home page of the website go to the “apply online” section
- Hit “registration” option and a new page will appear
- Hit “register now” and then hit here to download Bond University application form”
- Now Hit “Install” option and let the application install in your android mobile
- Open the application and hit “get start” option
- Hit “registration” option and go to click register now
- Now press “Don’t have an account? Register now”
- Enter mobile number and create a password
- Press the “register” option and complete the registration process
- Again come to the official website, go to the “Apply online” section
- Go to “fee deposit” option and enter the registration number and date of birth
- Press “submit” option and pay the application fee
- Finally, take the print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.