Latest News (10/06/2021) –Department of Backward & Extremely Backward Class Welfare has activated the Bihar Scholarship 2021 New list, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Date. All enrolling students of the Bihar education board check the बिहार स्कॉलरशिप 2021 Notification Carefully and fill the BSEB Online Application Form 2021 according to the new term and conditions before the last date through the link which is mention below
|Post Matric Scholarship – for SC/ST/ OBC pupils of Bihar||Around 3,00,000 scholarships are given out in this category i.e.
Thesis preparation charges, Study tour charges, and Additional allowance.
|Pre Matric Grant for OBC students||3,00,000 grants awarded in this group.|
|Chief Minister MedhaviYojana for EBC/BC scholars||1,55,000 scholarships are given out in which INR 10,000 to every student for one-time financial help.|
|Bihar Talent Search Exam (BTSE)||For candidates scoring different in BTSE will be awarded a maximum of INR 20,000 plus a laptop, smartwatches, notepads, gift hampers, etc.|
|CCB Scholarship (Combined Counselling Board)||Financial support between INR 1 lakhs to 3 lakhs will be done.|
|For 10+2 students, Chief Minister KanyaUtthanYojana||INR 10,000 will be given.|
|For Graduation, Chief Minister KanyaUtthanYojana||INR 25,000 will be given as one-time financial assistance.|
Complete Bihar Scholarship 2021 Updated List (10/06/2021)
|Name of the Scholarship||Organization||Application Timing|
|Department of Education, Government of Bihar||Between January and March|
|(Backward & Extremely Backward Class Welfare Dept. , SC & ST Welfare Dept.)||Between January and March|
The main motive to provide Bihar scholarship is to encourage deserving students to continue their studies without any financial issues.The Students belong to BC/EBC/SC and ST across the state may apply for Bihar Scholarship Scheme
Our web page covers the details like qualification, age Criteria, document /certificates needed and applying process.Interested and eligible candidates may apply for Bihar Scholarship 2021 through official website mentioned at the bottom of page.
It is too not late to apply online for बिहार स्कॉलरशिप because we are providing you straight forward the link to register your name against bcebewelfare .nic.in Scholarship Applicants who belong to Minority OBC/SC/ST category don’t miss this golden opportunity and check the complete notification carefully.
The state officers declare this scholarship to get the best and eligible students. Students can apply online for this post until the last date of the submission form. Contenders can get more details about Bihar Scholarship online scholarship form by visiting this web page.
All students must have this entire document to be filled scholarship form because without this document application form will be canceled. A document that is required is given below.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/General)
- Bihar Domicile
- School/College Certificate as the proof
- Income Certificate
- Latest Passport size Photograph and Signature
- All exam Mark Sheet
- Attested Photocopies of Necessary Certificates
Bihar Scholarship Form Eligibility Criteria
Every year, lots of students have filled this application form to get admission in a recognized university or to get some money for their benefit. After qualifying the Scholarship exam, students will get some money that will be useful for him. Here we are providing some eligibility criteria by which students can easily apply for the online application form.
- Students should belong to the backward cast like SC/ST/OBC.
- Students must be the resident of Bihar State.
- Students should study from any recognized institute in the Bihar State.
- The student should not apply for any other scholarship form in the Bihar State.
- Family Income of the student should not more than Rs. 1 Lakh.
- In the end, save the PDF file for the future use
Process to fill Bihar State online scholarship form
- Press on the official website of National Scholarship Portal https://scholarships.gov.in/
- Go to the section “State Schemes”.
- Click on “New Registration” link.
- Enter all essential details like Name, Date of Birth, E-mail ID, Mobile number.
- Now note down student application number and proceed to continue.
- You will get an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Use this number and change the password.
- Now read all instructions carefully before applying scholarship scheme.
- Upload scanned copies of all required educational and other documents.
- Don’t forget to check for corrections.
- Finally submit the application form.
- Take one copy of printout of final submitted page.
Bihar Welfare Department
Telephone: 0612-2923016, 0612-2923017 +91-7061914198 (Available from 10 AM to 6 PM)