Latest News (10/10/2022) –Department of Backward & Extremely Backward Class Welfare has activated the Bihar Scholarship 2022 New list, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Login details . This scholarship scheme provides a good opportunity for students pursuing their education at post-graduate, college, or university levels in Bihar
Bihar Scholarship New List(10/10/2022)
|Post Matric Scholarship – for SC/ST/ OBC pupils of Bihar||Around 3,00,000 scholarships are given out in this category i.e.
Thesis preparation charges, Study tour charges, and Additional allowance.
|Pre Matric Grant for OBC students||3,00,000 grants awarded in this group.|
|Chief Minister MedhaviYojana for EBC/BC scholars||1,55,000 scholarships are given out in which INR 10,000 to every student for one-time financial help.|
|Bihar Talent Search Exam (BTSE)||For candidates scoring different in BTSE will be awarded a maximum of INR 20,000 plus a laptop, smartwatches, notepads, gift hampers, etc.|
|CCB Scholarship (Combined Counselling Board)||Financial support between INR 1 lakhs to 3 lakhs will be done.|
|For 10+2 students, Chief Minister KanyaUtthanYojana||INR 10,000 will be given.|
|For Graduation, Chief Minister KanyaUtthanYojana||INR 25,000 will be given as one-time financial assistance.|
|Scholarship Name||Organization||Application Timing|
|Department of Education, Government of Bihar||Between January and March|
|(Backward & Extremely Backward Class Welfare Dept. , SC & ST Welfare Dept.)||Between January and March|
SAQ( Student Asked Question)
What is the last date of the Bihar scholarship?
The last date of the Bihar scholarship is 30 November 2022.
Which scholarship scheme is available now in Bihar?
ST-Post Matric Scholarship Post Matric Scholarship, BC-EBC Post Matric Scholarship, Kanya Utthan Yojana for 10+2, Bihar.
In which month Bihar scholarship scheme will come?
Pre and post-matric scholarships are available for BC, SC, ST, minority and PwD
What is the Official website of the Bihar Scholarship?
What is the Bihar Post-matric scholarship Amount?
Who can apply Online for the Bihar Scholarship?
In order to be eligible, a student must have passed class 12 or a qualifying examination with at least 40% marks. However, if a student is already studying at a college or university, she can apply for this scholarship as well. This program is available to students from the BC, OBC, and ST categories. Students should be pursuing their education in Bihar, a state where many people live, or in a backward region.
What is the Eligibility of the EBC Candidates ?
EBC students who meet the eligibility criteria will be awarded Rs. 10,000 for academic performance. This scholarship program is designed to encourage students from rural areas to study at colleges and universities. As long as a family’s annual income is under 1.5 lakh rupees, they are eligible for the scholarship. However, they should note that they cannot apply for this scholarship program more than once.
How can I get Bihar scholarship?
Students must visit the official website to apply for this scholarship and enter their academic information and contact details. After entering these details, they can select the appropriate scholarship scheme and submit the documents. Once the application is approved, students can receive the scholarship at their school. If the scholarship amount is greater than Rs. 50000, they must submit documents online. Applicants should note that they must submit documents in person if the scholarship is less than Rs. 50000.
The state officers declare this scholarship to get the best and most eligible students. Students can apply online for this post until the last date of the submission form. Contenders can get more details about Bihar Scholarship online scholarship form by visiting this web page.
Documents Required ?
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/General)
- Bihar Domicile
- School/College Certificate as the proof
- Income Certificate
- Latest Passport size Photograph and Signature
- All exam Mark Sheet
- Attested Photocopies of Necessary Certificates
Every year, lots of students have filled this application form to get admission in a recognized university or to get some money for their benefit. After qualifying the Scholarship exam, students will get some money that will be useful for him. Here we are providing some eligibility criteria by which students can easily apply for the online application form.
- Students should belong to the backward cast like SC/ST/OBC.
- Students must be the resident of Bihar State.
- Students should study from any recognized institute in the Bihar State.
- The student should not apply for any other scholarship form in the Bihar State.
- Family Income of the student should not more than Rs. 1 Lakh.
- In the end, save the PDF file for the future use
How to Fill Bihar State Online scholarship form ?
- Press on the official website of National Scholarship Portal https://scholarships.gov.in/
- Go to the section “State Schemes”.
- Click on “New Registration” link.
- Enter all essential details like Name, Date of Birth, E-mail ID, Mobile number.
- Now note down student application number and proceed to continue.
- You will get an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Use this number and change the password.
- Now read all instructions carefully before applying scholarship scheme.
- Upload scanned copies of all required educational and other documents.
- Don’t forget to check for corrections.
- Finally submit the application form.
- Take one copy of printout of final submitted page.
Bihar Welfare Department
Telephone: 0612-2923016, 0612-2923017 +91-7061914198 (Available from 10 AM to 6 PM)
Important Query Section.