Bihar CHO Recruitment
Table of Contents
The Employment of the Bihar government has issued Bihar CHO Recruitment 2020 Latest Notification to fill the 1500 vacant posts of Community Health Officer (CHO). There are total 1500 vacancies are available for B.SC Nursing, Degree in BAMS, Midwifery GNM Students
All eligible and dedicated job seekers fill the online application between 24th Dec to 10th Jan 2020. Before filling the application form all job viewers check the eligibility criteria, selection mode, how to apply online which is mention below
Important Dates :
Applying Procedure will start on: 24 December 2019
Applying Procedure will end on: 10 January 202o
Last Date to pay Application Fee: 10 January 2020
Exam Date: Will be notified soon
Admit Card Availability: Will be notified soon
|Name of the Post||Number of the Posts|
|Community Health Officer .||Community Health Officer CHO (For GNM/B.Sc) – 1200 Community Health Officer CHO(For AYUSH (Ayurveda/Homeopath/Unani) – 300|
Qualification/Age Criteria/Pay Scale:
|Qualification Required||Age Limitation ( As per rule and regulation of govt. norms)|
| Degree in BAMS(Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery) Course General Nurse and|
Midwifery GNM OR Degree in B.SC Nursing Course
|Minimum – NA Maximum-42Years(Males) 45 Years(Females) .|
Females (For All Categories): Rs.250/-
|Rs.25000/- Per Month Rs.15000/-(Work Appreciation Pay)|
- Written Examination (Offline Mode)
- Personal Interview
How to fill Bihar CHO Recruitment 2020
- Candidates may visit the official website http://statehealthsocietybihar.org/ to apply for the job.
- Read the detailed notification very carefully before to fill the application form.
- You are advised to keep a record separately of all your personal details, educational details, and other information.
- Now you may proceed for registration task.
- After completing the registration you may submit an application fee.
- Finally, take the printout of the submitted form.
If you have any query regarding this recruitment post, you may ask through comment section below.