The team member of the Big help for Education has issued Bighelp Scholarship 2020 Application Form for all those students who have passed class 10th in the good academic record and studied in Govt School. The main aim of this scholarship scheme is to give financial support to the meritorious students to complete their higher education.
Complete Eligibility Criteria for Bighelp National Merit Scholarship
Students have passed their class 10th with good academic record and complete their studies in Govt Public schools.
Parents income should not be more than Rs 1 lakh. They should not hold agriculture land more than 1 acre.
All essential Documents Required
- Recent passport size photograph attached with the form.
- Income certificate
- Address proof
- Class 10th Marksheet copy attached by the school principal.
- Certificates of extracurricular actions done the student.
- Letter describing the financial situation and the need for scholarship
The team members of the Bighelp for Education will shortlist the students Rs 5000 per annum for 6 years. All the selected students have to go through to a telephonic talk done by bighelp people.
Complete Instruction to apply for Bighelp National Merit Scholarship
- First Check the eligibility criteria which is mention above
- After that Students need to get the application form from the official site i.e http://bighelp.org/
- Then all eligible students need to fill the application form properly, they fill all the essential required information is being shared in the application form.
- After completing this process, Students need to attach all the necessary documents as per the instructions mention in the application form.
- Finally – Students can scan the form and send by email to email@example.com with attaching all the required documents.
- E- Form can also be sent on the given address i.e BIGHELP FOR EDUCATION, 16 H.I.G.H (Duplex), APHB, BALAJINAGAR, KUKATPALLY, HYDERABAD–500072
Last date for receipt of application form: soon update
sir please send me the selected members list