Bharat Petroleum Scholarship
The Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has issued the Bharat Petroleum Scholarship 2023 for all contenders who pursue higher education in India or abroad. The main objective of the Corporation is to support students who face a financial hurdles in pursuing their studies.
BPCL Scholarship is Application form twice during the year i.e. once between 1st May – 31st May and then again between 1st September and November. Applications received by BPCL after the due date will not be considered. If you are also one of the eligible candidates then don’t miss this golden opportunity and Bharat Petroleum Online Form through the link which is mentioned before the last date.
SAQ( Student Asked Query)
What are the Eligibility Criteria?
- Students should be of Indian National.
- The applicant’s age should not exceed more than 25 years.
- Applicants have secured at least 60 % marks in graduate courses.
- Indian National students who are less than 25 years of age as of September
- Further, Applicants must have protected 65 % in the art stream and 70 % for science and commerce.
- According to the latest notification applicants with confirmed admission to any postgraduate course in any reputed college in India or abroad are qualified to apply.
How to fill Bharat Petroleum Scholarship 2023 Application Form
- All interested and eligible candidates apply for Bharat Petroleum Scholarship twice a year by visiting the official website.
- The application form will be filled out online mode.
- Applications sent through post or email will not be accepted.
Starting date for receipt of Scholarship form – Soon Update
Last date for receipt of Scholarship form – Soon Update
Important Note: Photographs and documents are not necessary to be sent along with the application in the commencement. Only those called for the interview will be asked to submit these documents. for more queries frankly ask through the comment box which is mentioned below