Bharat Petroleum Scholarship
Prepare to be entranced by an opportunity that promises to transform your life – the esteemed Bharat Petroleum Scholarship 2023, proudly brought to you by Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited. This scholarship’s primary mission is to empower students with the financial backing they need to pursue higher education in India or abroad.
Bharat Petroleum Scholarship during the year i.e. once between 1st May – 31st May and then again between 1st September and November. BPCL will not consider applications received after the due date. If you are also one of the eligible candidates, do not miss this golden opportunity and fill out the Bharat Petroleum Online Form through the link mentioned before the last date.
- Students should be of Indian National.
- The applicant’s age should not exceed more than 25 years.
- Applicants have secured at least 60 % marks in graduate courses.
- Indian National students who are less than 25 years of age as of September
- Further, Applicants must have protected 65 % in the art stream and 70 % for science and commerce.
- According to the latest notification applicants with confirmed admission to any postgraduate course in any reputed college in India or abroad are qualified to apply.
Application Process for Bharat Petroleum Scholarship
- All interested and eligible candidates apply for Scholarship twice a year by visiting the official website.
- The application form will be filled out online mode.
- Applications sent through post or email will not be accepted.
Starting date for receipt of Bharat Petroleum Scholarship form – Soon Update
Last date for receipt of Scholarship form – Soon Update
Important Note: Photographs and documents are not necessary to be sent along with the application in the commencement. Only individuals called for the interview will be asked to submit these documents.