BC-EBC Post Matric Scholarship
The BC-EBC Post Matric Scholarship 2023 is now available by the Department of Bihar of the concerned state. This scholarship is available for those students who are studying in the Post Matric courses. The eligible candidates belonging to the related state may fill BC-EBC Post Matric Scholarship 2023 Application Form by its closing date. For more extra details, aspirants can check our official web page and get all the latest updates from here and stay connected with us for further use.
BC-EBC Post Matric Scholarship 2023 Important Area
Name of the Organization: Department of Bihar
Information Regarding: BC-EBC Post Matric Scholarship 2023
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have passed their last qualifying examination. Aspirants must note that to apply for this scholarship scheme and their family income must not exceed INR 1, 50,000/-
- Last qualifying Exam Mark Sheet & other Certificates
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Fee Receipt
- Aadhar Card
- Latest Passport Size Scan Photograph.
- These are the documents required for BC-EBC Post Matric Scholarship 2023
How to Apply for the BC-EBC Post Matric Scholarship 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the Official website of the department i.e. http://bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in/.
- After that, choose the desired scholarship scheme given there on the home page.
- Hit on New User/ Register button for new registration.
- Read the official notification for that particular scholarship scheme and check all eligibility tests.
- Fill the registration form by providing essential details asked there.
- After successful registration, “Registration Id” will be sent to the appliers.
- Log in with that particular “Registration ID and Password” to complete the registration form.
- Now, aspirants are required to upload necessary documents described in the official notification.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a hard copy of the application form for future reference.