Bank of Baroda Education Loan
Are you looking for the best education loan with low interest? If yes then you are on right webpage to get the Bank of Baroda Education Loan 2023. Here on this webpage, we are providing you complete BOB Education Loan such as eligibility criteria , term and conditions, How to Apply Online, Interest Rate, Documents Needed, Return Policy, General Instructions etc. All the eligible and interested fill the study Loan online registration form before the last date.
Bank of Baroda Education Loan 2023 Important View
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates should have secured admission to a recognized school / High school / Jr. College (including CBSE / ICSE / State Board) and should be an Indian national residing in India.
Bank of Baroda Education Loan Rate of Interest
- Loans upto Rs.4 lakhs : Base Rate + 2.50%
- Loans from Rs.4 lakhs to Rs.7.50 lakhs : Base Rate + 2.50%
- Loans above Rs.7.50 lakhs : Base Rate + 1.75%
- Baroda Education Loan for Vocational Education & Training : Base Rate + 2.00%
Essential Documents Required
- Application form
- Passport-size photographs
- Proof of admission
- Income proof of the co-borrower or guarantor
- Collateral documents
- Bank statements
- 10th and 12th exam marks cards
- Marks cards of any further education
- Entrance Exam mark sheet
- Mark sheets of GRE/IELTS/TOFEL/GMAT
- Any scholarship documents if applicable
How to Apply Online for BOB Education Loan 2023?
- First of all, visit Bank of Baroda’s official website.
- Click on ‘Education Loan’. The option can be found under the ‘Loans’ tab.
- On the next page, click on ‘Apply Now’.
- Next, complete the registration process and click on submit tab button.
- A Bank of Baroda representative will contact you to process the request.
If you have any doubt about the Bank of Baroda Education Loan then frankly ask through the comment box which is mention below