Australia Awards Scholarships
The Senior Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Australian Government has released Australia Awards Scholarships 2023 for the aspirants who want to take admission in Masters/MPhil or Short Course (Some Regions) in Specific Fields in Australia. The final date for the application will be updated soon. For more extra information, applicants can check our official web page and get all the latest update from here and stay connected with us for further use.
Australia Awards Scholarships 2023 Important Area
Name of the Conducting Authority: Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Australian Government
Details Regarding: Australia Awards Scholarships 2023
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must be a citizen of a participating country (as listed on the Australia Awards website) and be residing in and applying for the scholarship from their country of citizenship.
Age Limitation: Applicants must be a minimum of 18 years of age on 1 February of the year of commencing the scholarship.
Financial Benefits of Australia Awards Scholarships 2023
- Full Tuition Fees.
- Return Air Travel
- Establishment Allowance—a once only payment as a contribution towards Accommodation Expenses, Textbooks, Study Materials
- Contribution to Living Expenses (CLE)
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Pre-Course English (PCE) Fees—if deemed necessary PCE may be available for students for in-country and/or in-Australia training
- Supplementary academic support may be available to ensure a scholar’s academic success or enhance their academic experience
Education Loans for Abroad Studies
Way to Apply for the Australia Scholarship 2023
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the department.
- Open the home page you can see the Scholarships 2023 and hit on it.
- Fill the details like Email ID and Password.
- Hit on the submit tab button.
- Now, Open the Awards Scholarships 2023 Dashboard display on the computer screen.
- At last, take the print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.