Andreas Heiberg Scholarship
Andreas Heiberg, originally from Norway, immigrated to the United States during the 1960s following his graduation in mechanical engineering. His career led him into logistics planning, where he gained prominence in the field of polar research and exploration. In honor of his legacy and passion for knowledge, the Andreas Heiberg Scholarship was established by his family after his passing in 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for Andreas Scheme
Andreas Heiberg Scholarship has the following eligibility criteria.
- Eligible applicants for this scholarship should include high school seniors, graduates, or current college undergraduates who are Washington residents.
- They must maintain a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
- Additionally, applicants should have intentions to pursue full-time undergraduate studies in a qualified field at an accredited four-year college or university located in the state of Washington for the entire upcoming academic year.
Benefits of the Scholarship Scheme
The Andreas Heiberg Scholarship offers $3,000 awards to a maximum of 15 students in the state of Washington who are actively pursuing degrees in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) fields.
Important Note: – Please note that the Andreas Heiberg Scheme does not include medical-related fields among its eligible disciplines.
Application Process for Andreas Heiberg Scholarship
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- This step will redirect the applicant to Andreas Heiberg Scheme.
- Start the application and fill the necessary details.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
Last Date: The Scholarship Scheme application form will be available on January 2024, and the last date to fill the online form is 1 March, 2024.
If you have any queries related to Andreas Heiberg Scheme then kindly ask in the comment section, we will surely answer it.