AMD Studentship Programme
The latest notification issued as AMD Studentship Programme 2018-19 by Atomic Minerals Directorate for the M.Sc / M.Tech /M.Sc-Tech students of various universities and institutions. All interested and eligible applicants check the eligibility criteria and term and condition carefully and apply online for amd.gov.in Studentship M.Tech /M.Sc-Tech Application form 2018 accurately and apply online before the last date through the link which is mention below.
The main objective of this program is to motivate and help the students who are postgraduate students directing to short-term project work in priority areas for uranium exploration. The scholarship money as Rs.5000 on winning completion of the approved project work. If you are also one of the eligible applicants then don’t miss this golden opportunity and apply online for AMD Studentship Programme 2018 before the last date
|Name of organization||Atomic Minerals Directorate|
|Name of Notification||AMD Studentship Programme|
|Last date to apply||Dec 31, 2018|
|AMD Official Website||www.amd.gov.in|
|· Complete Eligibility Criteria||· Applicants who are studying in M.Sc /M. Tech / M.Sc-Tech (final year) in the following subjects are eligible to apply.
· other concerned subjects
Instruction to AMD Studentship Programme 2018-2019
- First check the eligibility criteria carefully
- Then visit the official website of the department.
- and website address is www.amd.gov.in
- Next and the following step is to press on “AMD STUDENTSHIP PROGRAMME“ link.
- After that follow the valid link of the AMD STUDENTSHIP Form Download 2018-2019 then get it downloaded.
- Here candidate needs to Fill all the personal details and enter the academic details.
- Here at this last step of this process finally save and send it to the Official Address
The Additional Director (R&D)
Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration and Research, 1-10-153-156
For more query go the official web