AMD Studentship Programme
Attention to all M.Sc / M.Tech / M.Sc-Tech students from various universities and institutions! The Atomic Minerals Directorate presents the latest notification—the AMD Studentship Programme 2023. This is your golden opportunity to dive into a realm of knowledge and research. Before you embark on this journey, carefully scrutinize the eligibility criteria and terms and conditions. Once confident in your eligibility, seize the moment to apply accurately for the amd.gov.in Studentship M.Tech / M.Sc-Tech Application form 2023.
The main objective of this program is to motivate and help the students who are postgraduate students directing to short-term project work in priority areas for uranium exploration. The scholarship money as Rs.5000 on winning completion of the approved project work. If you are also one of the eligible applicants then don’t miss this golden opportunity and apply online for AMD Studentship Programme 2023 before the last date
|Name of organization||Atomic Minerals Directorate|
|Name of Notification||AMD Studentship Programme|
|The Last date to apply||Soon Update|
|AMD Official Website||www.amd.gov.in|
|· Complete Eligibility Criteria||· Applicants who are studying in M.Sc /M. Tech / M.Sc-Tech (final year) in the following subjects are eligible to apply.
· other concerned subjects
Instruction to Fill AMD Studentship Programme 2023
- The first step is to check the eligibility criteria carefully
- Then visit the official website of the department.
- Next step is to press on “STUDENTSHIP PROGRAMME“ link.
- After that follow the valid link of the AMD STUDENTSHIP Form Download 2018-2019 then get it downloaded.
- After that candidate needs to Fill all the personal details and enter the academic details.
- Then here at this last step of this process finally save and send it to the Official Address
The Additional Director (R&D)
Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration and Research, 1-10-153-156
For more query go the official web