Amcor Technical Scholarship
Amcor is a global leader in the creation and manufacturing of sustainable packaging for a wide range of products including food, beverages, pharmaceuticals, medical supplies, home and personal care items, and more. It has issued an Amcor Technical School Scholarship to support the upcoming generation of proficient workers and tradespeople. This Scholarship Scheme grants up to 20 scholarships, each valued at $2,500. This is a remarkable opportunity for those aspiring to excel in skilled trades.
Eligibility Criteria for Technical School Scholarship
Amcor Technical School Scholarship has the following eligibility criteria which need to be fulfilled:
- Applicants must be high school seniors or graduates residing in one of the following states: Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, California, Oklahoma, Louisiana, North Carolina, Arkansas, Ohio, Kentucky, Missouri, Pennsylvania, or New York.
- Additionally, applicants must be pursuing a certificate or associate’s degree in an industrial skilled trade, such as mechanical, electronics, or automation.
- It is also essential that they maintain a minimum grade point average of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
- Lastly, applicants must intend to enroll in full-time study at an accredited two-year college or vocational-technical school for the entire upcoming academic year.
Certificates must have a duration of at least one academic semester or term, following a standard academic calendar. Applicants must be enrolled at the time when we disburse the awards.
Benefits of the Amcor Scheme
As per Amcor Technical School Scholarship details 20 scholarships will be distributed each valued at $2,500.
Application Process for Amcor Technical School Scholarship
- Click on the Apply Now Button.
- This will redirect candidates to the Amcor Scholarship Online Application Form Page.
- Start the Application and fill in all the necessary details in an online application form.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and review the filled-in details.
- Click on the submit button for the final submission.
Deadline: 4th March, 2024