All India Scholarship Test Exam
Ctoan Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. has released the All India Scholarship Test Exam 2023 Application form at the authorized website of the department. Participants can get the scholarship form by pressing on the authorized link available on the organization web portal. For more extra details, aspirants can check our official web page and get all the latest update from here and stay connected with us for further use’
All India Scholarship Test 2023 Important Area
Name of the Department: Ctoan Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Information About: All India Scholarship Test Exam (AISTE) 2023
Eligibility Criterion: Eligibility Criteria for All India Scholarship Test Exam 2023 Applicants must have passed Class 4th to Class 12th with at least 50% marks from a recognized board or institution.
Application Fees: For all the category: INR 249/- and candidates should pay the application fees through online mode.
AISTE Scholarship Reward:
- 1st rank holder will receive an amount of INR 90,000/- plus book facilities for one year and an excellence certificate.
- 2nd rank holder will be awarded a cash prize of INR 70,000/- plus book facilities for one year and an excellence certificate.
- 3rd rank holder will be awarded a cash prize of INR 50,000/- plus book facilities for one year and an excellence certificate.
- Top 1000 winners will get a participation certificate.
Exam pattern for AISTE 2023
- Mode of exam: online
- Type of questions: objective type MCQ
- Number of questions: 120 Questions
- Time duration: 2 hours
- Examination syllabus: Syllabus of science, mathematics, and general knowledge for each class (between 4th to 12th)
- Language of exam: English, Hindi, Marathi or semi- English
- Number of questions from each subject: Mathematics (60 questions), English (20 questions), science (20 questions), general knowledge ( 20 questions)
- Negative Marking – There will be negative marking for wrong answer but not for unattempted questions.