Asian Development Bank has issued a registration form for ADB Scholarship 2023 which is available on the official website of the department. All eligible and interested candidates fill Asian Development Bank Online Application Form 2023 accurately with all the essential details along with attaching all necessary documents.
Asian Development Bank -Japan Scholarship program aims to present an opportunity for well-qualified & eligible citizens of ADB’s developing member countries to commence postgraduate studies in Science & Technology, Economics, and Management other development-related fields at participate educational institutions in the Asia-Pacific region. Stay connects through our web page to take more updates about ADB Scholarship 2023
Scholarship Name: – Asian Development Bank
Details about: – ADB Scholarship
Last Date: – Soon Update
Institutions Name: – Auckland University, New Zealand
Official Link: –
Nationals of an Asian Development Bank borrowing member
- Candidates must be a state of an ADB borrowing member.
- Candidates must have gained admission to approved masters at an approved academic institution.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree with a good academic record.
- Applicants must have at least two years of full-time professional work experience at the time of application.
- Applicants should be proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- Age criteria should not be more than 35 years old. In exceptional cases, for programmers which are suitable for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years
- Good health.
- Must be Agree to return to your home country after completing the programmed.
- These are the important details of ADB Scholarship 2023.
- Master of International Business
- Masters Programmers in Engineering
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science (Environmental Science)
- Master of Arts (Development Studies)
Official Website: – www.aukland.ac.nz
If you have any queries related to ADB Scholarship 2023, then kindly comment below in the comment box.