Registration Form of ADB Scholarship 2020 will soon available at the official website of the department . All eligible and interested candidates fill Asian Development Bank Online Application Form 2020 accurately with all the essential details along with attaching all necessary documents.
Asian Development Bank -Japan Scholarship programmed aims to present an opportunity for well-qualified & eligible citizens of ADB’s developing member countries to commence postgraduate studies in Science & technology, economics, and management other development-related fields at participate educational institutions in the Asia-Pacific region. Stay connects through our web page to take more updates about ADB Scholarship 2020
Scholarship Name: – Asian Development Bank
Details about: – ADB Scholarship
Last Date: – soon update
Institutions Name: – Auckland University, New Zealand
Official Link: –
Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2020 Eligibility-
Nationals of an Asian Development Bank borrowing member
- Candidates must be a state of an ADB borrowing member.
- Candidates must have gained admission to approved masters at an approved academic institution.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree with a good academic record.
- Applicants must have at least two years of full-time professional work experience at the time of application.
- Applicants should be proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- Age criteria should not be more than 35 years old. In exceptional cases, for programmers which are suitable for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years
- Good health.
- Must be Agree to return to your home country after completing the programmed.
- Master of International Business
- Masters Programmers in Engineering
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science (Environmental Science)
- Master of Arts (Development Studies)
Official Website: – www.aukland.ac.nz