Abdul Kalam Scholarship
Latest News (23/04/2021) – Dr Abdul Kalam Scholarship Scheme provides students to complete their educational dream who are meritorious from Economically Weaker Section (EWS).Through Dr Abdul Kalam Scholarship scheme, candidates who want to continue theirfurther studies for UG, PG, and Ph.D. Courses can get benefits and fulfill their dream of getting a Higher education.Eligible candidates must grab this chance by applying till 30-05-2021. Interested candidates can check complete eligibility details through this page.
If you are also one of them who are eligible for this scholarship then apply online before the last date through the link which is mention below. APJ Scholarship for Students is like financial aid to the students who are continuing their studies and fulfil our dream and fill the Abdul Kalam Medical,Engineering Scholarship Online Registration Form 2020 before the last date
Important Note: Girls student will be given preference and at least 50% of the total number of Abdul Kalam Scholarship
Candidates who are studying in B. Tech/ M. Tech/ MCA/ B. Arch/ M. Arch etc course they can get the benefit of Abdul Kalam Scholarship for their better education. Eligible candidates can apply for this scholarship form expected Augusts through online mode by visits the official website that is www.scholarship.up.nic.in
Dr Abdul Kalam Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Class / Course||Class 12|
|Scholarship Type||Merit Based Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||Rs. 20,000|
To get more details about Abdul Kalam Scholarship Application form like Eligibility condition, Selection process, Apply processor etc, by visit below on this web page.
AKTU Scholarship Application form Eligibility Criteria-
Educational Qualification: –
Applicants who are pursuing Medical/Engineering courses are eligible for this scholarship form
- Eligible applicants must have a relevant Caste certificate along with Income certificate less than 6 month
- Candidates should have a domicile of Uttar Pradesh
- Family income should not be more than 2 lakh
Documents required filling application form-
- Income Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Signature & Passport size photo
- Previous Exam Mark sheet
What are the Selection Criteria?
The selection of scholars for the ‘Dr Abdul Kalam Scholarship for Medical/Engineering Aspirants’ will be done on the basis of their family income and academic background. However, the selection process includes the following stages:
- Initially Screening of scholarship applications will be done based on financial need and academic background
- Telephonic interviews for further shortlisted candidates
- Face-to-face interview for final selection (if required)
Steps to apply online for www.akyu.ac.in Scholarship form
- Firstly, all the interested and eligible candidates should open official site
- Then enter on the suitable link
- After that read the complete info of notice.
- Fill application form completely and carefully.
- Attach photograph and other essential documents & Press on the submit tab
- At last, bring a printout of submitted form for future use.
Candidates can get details about Dr Abdul Kalam Scholarship2021through Official Link. You may connect with us on Facebook or Google + for latest updates.