Abdul Kalam Scholarship
Aspiring students from India can apply for the Dr Abdul Kalam Scholarship. The scholarship is supported by various organizations. Applicants must have at least 70% participation in a national or state-level medical/engineering entrance exam. The income level of the applicant’s parents should be less than 3 lakh. After being selected, students have to pay tuition fees of Rs 6,000 – 8,000 per year.
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship is offered by the Central Government. It is a great opportunity for Indian students with limited or no finances. This scholarship is aimed at making education accessible for students from all backgrounds and ensuring that India becomes a 100% literate nation. APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarships are awarded for undergraduate, postgraduate, and PhD programs. For students who do not qualify for the scholarship, there are many other opportunities available for them.
Applicants can check eligibility criteria for the APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2022-23 online. Visit the official website of the Department of Minority Welfare and press on “Apply Now” to apply for the scholarship. Be sure to fill in all the required columns and enter the OTP. Then, attach any documents you might need. Once approved, the higher authorities will verify your documents and provide you with the scholarship amount. If you have not already applied for the Scholarship, now is the time to apply. You can also learn more about the scholarship program.
Dr Abdul Kalam Scholarship Focus Points
|Class / Course||Class 12|
|Scholarship Type||Merit Based Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||Rs. 20,000|
To get more details about Abdul Kalam Scholarship Application form like Eligibility condition, Selection process, Apply processor etc, by visit below on this web page.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Query)
What is the Qualification Required ? –
To apply for the Scholarship, you must be a resident of Karnataka and studying in a government-aided university or school. Moreover, you must have achieved good marks in the previous qualifying years and have a personal bank account. If you meet all these criteria, you can expect to receive your scholarship i. You can find the official application form on the website.
- Eligible applicants must have a relevant Caste certificate along with Income certificate less than 6 month
- Candidates should have a domicile of Uttar Pradesh
- Family income should not be more than 2 lakh
Documents Required ?
- Income Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Signature & Passport size photo
- Previous Exam Mark sheet
What are the Selection Mode ?
The selection of scholars for the ‘Dr Abdul Kalam Scholarship for Medical/Engineering Aspirants’ will be done on the basis of their family income and academic background. However, the selection process includes the following stages:
- Initially Screening of scholarship applications will be done based on financial need and academic background
- Telephonic interviews for further shortlisted candidates
- Face-to-face interview for final selection (if required)
How to Fill www.akyu.ac.in Scholarship form Online
- Firstly, all the interested and eligible candidates should open official site
- Then enter on the suitable link
- After that read the complete info of notice.
- Fill application form completely and carefully.
- Attach photograph and other essential documents & Press on the submit tab
- At last, bring a printout of submitted form for future use.
Candidates can get details about Dr Abdul Kalam Scholarship through Official Link. You may connect with us on Facebook or Google + for latest updates.