AB HBCU Scholars Scheme
Elevate your academic journey with the prestigious AB HBCU Scholars Program. We want to announce an incredible opportunity like no other for second-year students at Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs). Picture this: a $5,000 award to support your dreams, exclusive access to summer internships, and personalized mentoring that will set you on the path to success. Join us in shaping a brighter future for yourself and your community through this transformative program.
Eligibility Criteria of the Scholars Program
AB HBCU Scholars Program has the following eligibility criteria which need to be fulfilled:
- Current sophomores set to graduate in 2025 must apply and have a stellar academic record with a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Additionally, applicants should have concrete plans to enroll in full-time undergraduate study within an eligible major for the entirety of the upcoming academic year.
Furthermore, it’s worth noting that these awards are not just a one-time opportunity. Successful recipients have the chance to renew their awards for an additional year, provided they continue to meet the specified renewal requirements.
Recipients of scholarships from the AB HBCU Scholars Program will have an exciting opportunity ahead of them. Alliance Bernstein requires them to complete a 9-week, fully paid internship during the summer of 2023. This invaluable experience will provide hands-on learning and a chance to network with professionals in your field of interest.
Benefits of the AB HBCU Program
- As per AB HBCU Scholarship Scheme details $5,000 award will be given to support students’ dreams.
- Plus there will be Internship opportunities for the applicants.
Application Process for AB HBCU Scholars Program
- Click on the Apply Now Button.
- The AB HBCU Program Application Form Page will redirect candidates
- Start the Application and fill in all the necessary details in an online application form.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and review the filled-in details.
- Click on the submit button for the final submission.
Deadline: 15th March, 2024