Post Matric Scholarship
Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India has updated Post Matric Scholarship 2019 Application Form link , Last Date, and Amount Details for all Students All Interested and eligible applicants don’t miss this great opportunity and fill Post Matric Scholarship Online Application Form Before the last date through the link which is mention at the bottom of the page.
National Scholarship Portal has invited Online applications for “Scheduled Tribe” and “Scheduled Caste” students to provide financial aid under the Scheme “Post-Matric Scholarship for the year 2019-20. For more information like eligibility criteria, selection mode, how to apply online for this scholarship check here.
Essential Documents/Certificates for Post Matric Scholarship
- Recent pass port size photographs to be pasted on application form attested by the Head of the Institution
- Permanent Residence Certificate (State Subject).
- Income certificate Parents/Guardian’s.
- Caste Certificate (Scheduled Tribe).
- Receipt of Fee in Original issued by the Institution University.
- promotion certificates, (Renewal case only).
- Hosteller Certificate, issued by the Institution/Warden.
Complete Courses under Post Matric Scholarship:
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree courses (Arts, Science & Commerce)
- Diploma Courses
- (XI & XII)
- Integrated LAW (BBA. LLB UG, B.Sc. LLB)
- UG, PG and Diploma Courses of Management & Computer
- Nursing (Auxiliary Nursing And Midwifery UG, GNM)
- Polytechnic courses
- Research Programmes (D.Pharma, M.phill, P.hd & Rural Development)
- Various Technical & Vocational Courses
Post Matric Scholarship for Students Eligibility Criteria:
|Apply||Both Gils and Boys|
|Class wise||Class 11,12, UG, PG, M.Phil, Ph.D., Diploma Students|
|Complete Information|| Parents income from all sources must
not exceed INR of 2,00, 000.§ The scheme covers those students who have
secured at least a 50% marks
in the previous examination.
Parents/Guardians Annual income does not exceed to Rs: 2, 50,000/= per Annum and are pursuing their studies in different Government/Private Recognized Educational Institutions
30% of sthe scholarship will be allocated for girl students. If in case, rthe equired number of girl students are not apply for Post Matric Scholarship 2019, then the scholarship scheme will be awarded to the qualified boy students.
PMS Selection mode
Limited number of Post Matric Scholarship 2019 for SC Category. Students who live below in poverty line ( BPL families, having the lowest income shall be given preference in the ascending order. The renewal applications form would be fully shattered before the new applications are considered.
Post Matric Scholarship Amount
Admission, tuition fee for classes XI and XII. : Rs 7000
Admission and course/tuition fee for technical/vocational courses of XI and XII level. Rs.10,000 p.a.
Under-graduate, Post graduate Scholarship Amount: 3,000 p.a.
MPhil and Ph.D. Amount: Rs.1200 p.m.
Instruction to apply online for Post Matric Scholarship
- First, check the eligibility criteria which is mention above
- Then visit the official website of the authority that is gov.in
- Then open “State schemes” tab present at the top menu bar of the website and open it.
- Then find the “Post-matric Scholarship Scheme” link.
- choose ‘To Apply Online’ link
- Then again press the “Post Matric Scholarship Form” link.
- Post Matric Scholarship 2018 -9 information available on the page, read it carefully.
- Now contenders have to hit on the “Apply” link.
- Then press “New User? Register” tab
- All eligible contenders need to submit Application ID and password to login on NSP 2.0 portal.
- Now upload recent passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Finally, take print out for next process
Ministry of Minority Affairs,
11th Floor, Paryavaran Bhawan,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Contact Details:
Phone: 011-24364279 / 011-24364310