PM Scholarship Scheme
News Alert ( 28/11/2019) – PM Scholarship 2020 Online Application Form is Available Now under the Government of India to the support financial aid to complete the higher education and professional courses are dependent on the wards of the Ex-Servicemen / Ex-Coast Guard.
If you are also one of the eligible applicants then fill PM Scholarship Online Application form 2020 accurately with attaching all essential documents through the link which is mention at the bottom of the page. the main aim of the departments is to provide this PMSS Scholarship for the students who are passing the 10th and 12th classes
Important note: Students who are pursuing the distance education courses will not applicable for this scholarship as per govt rules.
Organization Name: Department Of ex-Servicemen Welfare
Scholarship Scheme:PM Modi Scholarship
Official Website: desw.gov.in
PM Scholarship Amount : Rs (10000 – 50000)
Essential Documents for PM Scholarship Scheme
- self-attested PPO copy
- first page
- Bank passbook
- Birth certificate
- Cancel Cheque of respected bank
- All Xerox copies of 10th, 12th and diploma self-attested.
Minimum Age: 18-year-old
Maximum Age: 25 old year
Minimum Marks in MEQ:
Applicants at least 60% marks in MEQ for entry to a variety of Professional Courses
|Professional /Technical Course||MEQ|
|MBBS as well as all Medical Courses of Graduation level||12th Standard|
(Diploma in case of lateral entry)
|BBA, BCA, B.Sc.(Ag) etc.||12th Standard|
|MBA, B.Ed., LLB, MCA||Graduation|
|BALLB/BBA LLB(5 year Integrated course only)||12th Standard|
Eligibility Criteria for PM Scholarship Scheme
- 2020admission students are only eligible to online for PMSS 18 Scholarship Scheme
- Applicants must have passed their 10th, 12th or diploma with 60% with well recognized Board of India.
- Those who take admission in the 2020 academic session in degree programs in BE, B.Tech, BDS, MBBS, B Ed, BBA, BCA, B Pharma etc are duly recognized as related government regulatory bodies such as All India Council Technical Education, Indian Medical Council, UGC etc. may apply
- Therefore only students with regular courses can apply for these scholarships.
How to apply online for PM Scholarship Scheme
- First, check the complete eligibility criteria which are mention above.
- Then follow the complete instruction and applying for PM Scholarship Scheme.
- The visit the PM Scholarship Portal that is ksb.gov.in or open http//www.desw.gov.in. at pm’s scholarship link
- After that click on the “PMSS” located in the menu bar and choose“ New Application” then select “Apply Online”.
On hitting it, fill registration form will have appeared on the screen concerning the new application of Prime Minister Scholarship
For more information visit on the official link :