Minority Scholarship India
Applicants who are belonging to the Minority Communities and face economic problem to pay a fee for higher education they can don’t miss this golden opportunity and apply online for Minority Scholarship 2019 accurately through the link which is mention at the bottom of the page.
If you are also one of them who are eligible for thisMinority Scholarship India 2019 then fill minorityaffairs.gov.in Pre-Post Matric Online Application Form 2019 before the last date with attaching all essential documents with recent passport size photographs.
Minority Scholarship India 2019 Very Important Details
- Application Form type: Online
- Minority Section: Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Zoroastrians (Parsis) and Jains
- Purpose of Class: Provide financial support for pursuing higher Courses to Minorities
- Selection process: Academic marks/ family income
Minority Pre Matric Scholarship:
Minority Students who are studying in government or private schools and need financial aid will take benefits of this scholarship and get the amount from class I to class X in India.
Minority Post Matric Scholarship:
Post Matric scholarship includes graduation, post-graduation, technical and vocational courses in Industrial Training Institutes/Industrial Training Centers affiliated with the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) of classes XI and XII level.
Eligibility Criteria for Minority Scholarship Scheme:
- The scholarship will be provided to only those applicants who have secured more then than 50% marks in the previous final examination.
- Appliers’ parents/guardian‘s income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2 lakhs (For Post Matric) / Rs. 01 Lakhs (For Pre Matric).
- Aadhaar Card number is required to apply online.
- Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains & Zoroastrians are eligible for this scholarship.
Essentail Documents Required for Minority Scholarship
- Recent Passport Size Photographs
- Institution Verification Form Minority Scholarship (Mandatory).
- Self-Declaration Form
- Income Certificate by the student. (Mandatory).
- Self-declaration of the community by the student. (Mandatory).
- Fresh Candidates: Self Attested Certificate of ‘Previous Academic Mark sheet’ as filled in Form. (Mandatory)
- Current Fee Receipt).
- Proof of Bank Account in the name of the student. (Mandatory).
- Aadhaar Card (optional).
- Domicile (Mandatory)
Post Matric Scholarship Award
Admission & Tuition Fee
For Class XI and XII: Rs. 7000/-
For Technical and Vocational Courses: Rs. 10,000/-
For undergraduate or Post Graduate: Rs. 3000/-
Maintenance allowance for 10 months only in an academic year
For classes XI & XII including technical or vocational courses: Rs. 380/- Rs. 230/-
Courses other than professional and technical courses at UG or PG level: Rs. 570/- Rs. 300/-
M.phil and Ph.D: Rs. 1200/- Rs. 550/
Instruction to apply online for Minority Scholarship
- First, check the eligibility criteria which is mention above
- Then go to the Minority Scholarship Portal, which is www.minorityaffairs.gov.in.
- Then find the ‘schemes and performance’ tab given at the top menu bar.
- Then, Scholarship Scheme’ list show on the computer screen
- Hit on the apply online’ in a suitable section of fellowship.
- After that Upload documents if required and hit the “Submit” button to feed entire details.
- Finally, take print out for the next process
Most Important Query Related to Minority Scholarship India 2019
Q- What is minority scholarship?
Minority scholarship in India is one of the famous scholarship Scheme In India which provides financial aid to the students who are willing to complete to do their higher studies with low monetary status and also belong to minorities section of the country
Q- Does SC, ST, OBC Belongs to the minority?
In India, Minorities communities are Muslims, Christians, Jains, Sikhs etc. So, applicants belonging to SC, ST, OBC are not belonged to Minorities. They are not minority castes; they mainly belong to Hinduism and are Hindus.
Complete courses under Post Matric Scholarship?
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree courses in Arts, Science & Commerce
- Diploma Courses
- (XI & XII)
- And Midwifery UG, GNM)
- Polytechnic courses
- Research Programmes (D.Pharma (PB), M.Phil, Ph.D. & Rural Development)
- Various Technical & Vocational Courses
- Integrated LAW (BBA. LLB UG, B.Sc. LLB)
- UG, PG and Diploma Courses of Management & Computer Applications
- Nursing (Auxiliary Nursing
Last date for receipt of application form is: Soon Update