Maulana Azad National Scholarship
Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2019 Application form will shortly Available ! Empanelment of Program Implementing Agencies (PIAs) under Khwaja Gharib Nawaz Skill Development Training for Minorities. As per latest News the Last date for Submission of Proposals for Gharib Nawaz Skill Development Training for Minorities has been extended.
Those all minority candidates can apply online for getting this MANS (Maulana Azad National Scholarship) who wants to carry on their studies such as M.Phil and Ph.D. programs and for continuing this Process MAN University has invited an application form online from all eligible and desirable aspirants for grabbing this golden opportunity.
Regarding this scholarship, MANS we are committed to furnishing all relevant information’s and instructions on our prescribe web page as well will describe in next to this content. That is why we shall advise to all our valued minorities contenders to keep their eye on our website to fill their application form in very simple steps.
MAEF Scholarship Eligibility Conditions-
- All eligible candidates who have to wish to apply under this scholarship programs should be from minority communities like Muslims, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, and Parsi.
- Candidates will have to submit a minorities community certificate attested with competent authority on no-judicial stamp paper before a panel of grant commission.
- Applier should get admission and registration for regular and full time M.Phil / Ph.D. courses in University / Academic Institution.
- Candidates or their family income should not exceed 4.5 lakh per year and for this, they will have to give a certificate attested by the competent authority on prescribed Performa.
- The minority community students once measured eligible for the fellowship shall not be permitted to benefits under any other scheme of the Central or State Government or any other body like UGC for the same study.
- Not more than two students from one family can avail MANS fellowship.
- Actual payment of the fellowship will be made with effect from the date of joining only.
- Fellowship cannot be transferred from one minority community to another.
MAEF Scholarship Duration-
|Name of the Course||Maximum duration||Admissibility of JRF and SRF|
|M. Phil||2 years||2 years|
|M.Phil + PhD||5 years||2 Years, Remaining 3 years (SRF)|
- Income Certificate/ Affidavit.
- Mark sheet of class 10th attested by the Principal of present School/ College.
- Verification by the Principal of present School/ College.
- Photo attested by the Principal of present School/ College.
|Fellowship||Rs.25,000/- p.m. for initial two years (JRF) Rs.28,000/- p.m. for remaining tenure (SRF)|
|Contingency for Arts & Commerce|| Rs.10, 000/- p.a. for initial two years.
Rs.20, 500/- p.a. for remaining three years
|Contingency for Sciences & Engineering||Rs.12, 000/- p.a. for initial two years
Rs.25, 000/- p.a. for remaining three years.
|Departmental assistance||Rs.3,000/- p.a. per student to the host institution for providing infrastructure|
|Escorts/Reader Assistance||Rs.2,000/- p.m. in cases of physically and visually challenged candidates|
Selection Assortment-Selection of candidates will be done on basis of merit which will be prepared according to the qualification and other eligibility stipulation of students.
Procedure to Apply for Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2019
- All eligible aspirants must visit first to concern organization official website www.ugc.in.
- On the home page, an option will be shown Maulana Azad National Scholarship Application form 2017 link to candidates where candidates require to hit on this.
- Once clicking on this link an application form will be displayed on an aspirants computer screen in the new tab.
- Read instructions related to this fellowship very carefully before starting to fill an application form.
- Now candidates must fill their form according to their documents.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and other relevant educational/others documents.
- Now press Submit Button.
- At last, need to take the print out of this filled form online for further assistance.
Apply online for Maulana Azad National Scholarship