The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme
Table of Contents
The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship is a new initiative for students from economically weaker sections of society to pursue their higher studies. It aims to support the academic dreams of these students by covering 80% of their tuition fees. To apply for the scholarship, you must be a student in class VI to XII, or pursuing a diploma or polytechnic course. Once you have qualified for the scholarship, the company will offer counseling and professional development opportunities to help you succeed in your studies.
Tata Capital Limited toward has issued Pankh Scholarship program for the academic year 2022-23. The aim of the scholarship program is to help meritorious students from economically weaker sections pursue their academic dreams. In addition to providing financial support for undergraduate degree programs, the scholarship program also supports career development through counseling and professional development opportunities.
The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme is only open to permanent citizens of India, and eligibility requirements include having a minimum 60% score in the final examination or equivalent SGPA per semester. The scholarship will be awarded directly to the student’s bank account. This scholarship programme provides various benefits, including 80% of tuition fee for eligible students. The deadline for this scheme is Aug 31, 2022 However, the program also provides financial support to Tata capital employees.
The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship 2022 Important Over View
|Conducted Body||Tata Capital Limited|
|About Post||The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme|
|Mode of Application –||Online Mode|
|Required Education||Studying in Class 11, diploma, polytechnic or undergraduate degree|
|Category of Article –||Scholarship|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon update|
FAQ( Frequently Asked Question)
What is the Eligibility Criteria
for Class 10 Passed Students
- Annual family income must be maximum as INR 4,00,000.
- Students who have done their Class 10 with at least 60% marks, can apply
- Applying students must be enrolled in 1st year of Diploma/Polytechnic course.
Class 11 Students
- Family annual income must not be above INR 4, 00, 000.
- Students must be completed their Class 10 in the year 2020 with 60% marks
- Students who are studying in studying in Class 11 from recognized school/institution they can apply.
Class 12 Passed Students
- Family annual income must not be more than as INR 4,00,000.
- 12th passed candidates can apply.
- 60% marks must be obtained in 12th class.
- Students must be pursuing 1st year of Diploma/Polytechnic course.
Undergraduate Degree Courses Students
- Applying students are required to complete their Class 12 in 2020 with at least 60% marks.
- The annual family income must not be more than 4 lakh.
- Candidates must be studying in undergraduate degree programme like BCom, BSc, BBA, etc.
Benefit Of Scholarship :
- For Class 6thto 10th Passed Students- Students will get benefit as Up to 80% of tuition fee or INR 09,000.
- For Class 11 Students- Students will get benefit as Up to 80% of tuition fee or INR 12,000.
- For Class 12 Passed Students- Students will get benefit as Up to 80% of tuition fee or INR 12,000.
- For Diploma/Polytechnic- Students will get benefit as Up to 80% of tuition fee or INR 15,000.
- For Undergraduate Degree Courses Students- Students will get benefit as Up to 80% of tuition fee or INR 20,000.
- For Professional Degree Degree Courses Students- Students will get benefit as Up to 80% of tuition fee or INR 50,000
Selection of the students will be done based on academic merit, financial background and Interview.
Essential Documents Required :
- Photo identity proof (Aadhar Card)
- Passport size photograph
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Proof of admission (school/college/university ID card/bonafide certificate/etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy).
- Mark sheets or grade card of Class 10th/Class 11th /class 12th.
- Disability & Caste certificate (if applicable)
How to Apply for The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme
The application process for the Scholarship Programme is extremely simple. Applicants must have an annual family income of under INR 4,00,000 (4 lakh) and be enrolled in a higher education programme. Once selected, the student must upload their bank account details and a cancelled cheque. Applicants must then complete the online application form. The application form must be submitted by the specified deadline. Applicants must receive a copy of their submitted form once they accept the terms and conditions.