The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme
The High Authority of the Tata Capital Limited Tata Capital Limited has invited The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme 2021 Online Application Form for all the Indian students who are who are studying in Class 11, diploma, polytechnic or undergraduate degree.
The main objective of the department is to support the students to pursue their higher education. If you are also one of the eligible candidates then check complete notification , term and conditions and apply online before the last date through the link which is mention below.
The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship 2021 Important Over View
|Conducted Body||Tata Capital Limited|
|About Post||The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme|
|Mode of Application –||Online Mode|
|Required Education||Studying in Class 11, diploma, polytechnic or undergraduate degree|
|Category of Article –||Scholarship|
|Last Date to Apply||31 December 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for Class 10 Passed Students
- Annual family income must be maximum as INR 4,00,000.
- Students who have done their Class 10 with at least 60% marks, can apply
- Applying students must be enrolled in 1st year of Diploma/Polytechnic course.
Eligibility Criteria for Class 11 Students
- Family annual income must not be above INR 4, 00, 000.
- Students must be completed their Class 10 in the year 2020 with 60% marks
- Students who are studying in studying in Class 11 from recognized school/institution they can apply.
Eligibility Criteria for Class 12 Passed Students
- Family annual income must not be more than as INR 4,00,000.
- 12th passed candidates can apply.
- 60% marks must be obtained in 12th class.
- Students must be pursuing 1st year of Diploma/Polytechnic course.
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate Degree Courses Students
- Applying students are required to complete their Class 12 in 2020 with at least 60% marks.
- The annual family income must not be more than 4 lakh.
- Candidates must be studying in undergraduate degree programme like BCom, BSc, BBA, etc.
Benefit Of Scholarship :
- For Class 10 Passed Students- Students will get benefit as Up to 80% of tuition fee or INR 15,000.
- For Class 11 Students- Students will get benefit as Up to 80% of tuition fee or INR 10,000.
- For Class 12 Passed Students- Students will get benefit as Up to 80% of tuition fee or INR 15,000.
- For Undergraduate Degree Courses Students- Students will get benefit as Up to 80% of tuition fee or INR 20,000.
Selection of the students will be done based on academic merit, financial background and Interview.
Essential Documents Required :
- Photo identity proof (Aadhar Card)
- Passport size photograph
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Proof of admission (school/college/university ID card/bonafide certificate/etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy).
- Mark sheets or grade card of Class 10th/Class 11th /class 12th.
- Disability & Caste certificate (if applicable)
Instruction to Apply Online for The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme
- Candidates should open official website that is https://www.tatacapital.com/
- Go to home page and click on the appropriate link like as The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programm for Class 10th pass/ Studying in Class 11th / Studying in Class 12th/ Studying in undergraduate degree programme.
- Candidates need to make registration.
- Login and start to fill up application form with whole important details.
- Upload necessary Documents/Certificates in proper format.
- Submit the application form on or before the last date .
- At last, get hard copy of submitted form for use in future life.