QUT Information Systems Honours Scholarship
The Queensland University of Technology has invited the QUT Information Systems Honours Scholarship 2021 Online Application Form, Date at the registered website of the department. All eligible and interested students for admission to BIT studies may apply for this Scheme with the link mentioned below. The last date to submit the application form is 28 February 2021.Selected students will get AUD 5,000 for one year.
This Scholarship Program has been sponsored by the Queensland University of Technology, Australia. It is an initiative of an Institute that offers financial assistance to students taking admission in Bachelor of Information Technology (Honours) in Semester 1, 2020. In this webpage, we will provide all appropriate facts about the studentship such as eligibility criteria, documents needed, the selection process that will help you to fill the Scholarship Application Form conveniently.
QUT Information Systems Honours Scholarship 2021 Relevant Details
Name of Institute: Queensland University of Technology
Scholarship Name: QUT Information Systems Honours Scholarship
Benefits: AUD 5,000
Eligibility: Bachelor of Information Technology (Honours)
Last Date to Apply: 28-02-2021
Mode of Apply: Online Mode
Awards of QUT Information Systems Honours Grant
All the nominated individuals will get AUD 5,000 for one year. The grant amount will be paid in two payments of AUD 2,500.
The last date to submit the application form through online mode is 28 February 2021.
Eligibility for the Scheme
- An applicant should be a domestic or international student.
- She/He should apply for and be obtainable for a place in the Bachelor of Information Technology (Honours) program/course.
- Should be starting the Bachelor of Information Technology (Honours) in Semester 1, 2020.
- A candidate should be supervised in his/her honors research by an academic staff member of the Information Systems.
Documents Required to Apply for the Scholarship
- The planned project with a brief individual statement
- A copy of the academic record
- Aspirants previous academic performance, labeled by their Grade Point Average (GPA)
- The suitability of the scholars proposed research
Procedure to Apply for QUT Information Systems Honours Scholarship
- Visit the official website of the Queensland University of Technology, Australia i.e. www.qut.edu.au.
- Select the scheme link and press on it.
- Once the screen shows you the direct organization details, eligible candidates are requested to move onward for choosing the ‘apply online’ link.
- Fill the complete application form by providing all relevant information.
- Upload the necessary documents
- Finally, click on the ‘submit’ option and take a printout of the application form for further process.
Points to Remember
- The platform is maintainable for the duration of the stated course as well as receivers should maintain a full-time process in the nominated course to grab entitlement.
- The Scholarship depends upon academic performance and the suitability of the applicant’s proposed research.
- The allowance is granted particularly for educational determinations only.
- The reimbursement of the program will be after the cataloging date in each semester.
The Queensland University of Technology,
GPO Box 2434, Brisbane, QLD 4001
Phone: + 61 7 3138 2361
Call at 3138 2000 and get your questions answered 24*7.