New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships
This year also, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India has activated New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships 2023 for Indian students. These scholarships provide to all the students who are willing to do Masters and PhD. It is funded by the New Zealand Aid program and managed by MFAT (Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade).
Complete eligibility criteria for this scholarship
- Achieved Bachelors degree successfully for Masters
- Achieved Masters degree successfully for PhD
- English proficiency with valid Test such as TOEFL/IELTS/PTE
- Applicant must be 18 years of age or above
Advantages of Scholarships are as below:-
1 Full Tuition Fee waiver
2. Provide Medical & Travel Insurance
3. Provide living, text books, study material allowances
4. Home leave or reunion travel for some scholars
5. Provide research & thesis cos
Instruction to apply online for New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships 2023
Go through the following steps to apply:-
- First of the entire visit the official website of the department.
- Then Fill all the essential details in the application form with all the details
- After that Upload the required documents
- Submit the application carefully
Note: The recommend agency for Indian students is MHRD. After the applicants have submit their applications, the MHRD will nominate only 2 applicants for the scholarship scheme.
Required documents for getting the Scholarship?
The following documents will be required for the application procedure:-
- Photograph of the applicant
- English proficiency proof
- Academic documents till date
- LORs (Letter of Recommendation)
- SOP (statement of purpose)
Terms and Conditions
- The scholar will follow the full time program of study
- The scholar is expected to return to their home country at the end of the scholarship.
- The scholar will comply with the rules and regulations of the university at which they are enrolled.
- Scholars may not hold, apply for or obtain Permanent Residency status in New Zealand during the tenure of the scholarship.
- An award may be terminated at any time for unsatisfactory conduct