Ms. Agatha Harrison Memorial Fellowship
Prepare yourself for the outreach from the esteemed Ms. Agatha Harrison Memorial Fellowship! An extraordinary opportunity awaits you to partake in research programs at the illustrious St. Antony’s College, Oxford. If your passion and expertise align with the captivating realms of History, Economics, or Political Science, then this Fellowship is meticulously crafted for individuals of your caliber.
Ministry of Human Resource, Government of India had issued Ms. Agatha Harrison Memorial Scholarship for 1 year in the first instance, which can be extended by 1 year more on the basis of applicants’ performance. Before applying for Fellowship 2023 can check the complete registration process, eligibility criteria, and how to apply online which is mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria for Fellowship.
Aspirants must have Post Graduation with 60% (at least) and a Ph.D. degree in the concerned field from recognized university.
Aspirants who have foreign degrees and diplomas are also eligible but applicants should have valid proof of equivalence furnished by the Competent Authority.
The aspirants must have finished tertiary Education in English Medium only.
Age limit: Between 30 to 40 years.
Fellowship Award Amount:
Stipend Amount : £ 22,063.00
Travel Allowance : £ 890.00
College Lunches : £ 2,407.00
6 High Table Dinner: £ 679.00
Other Administration Charges: £ 3,930.85
Total : £ 29,944.85
Applicants for Ms. Agatha Harrison Memorial Fellowship will be selected on the basis of the application form and personal interview process. Selected applicants name will be displayed on the Ministry’s website www.mhrd.gov.inlscholarships. Also shortlisted candidates will be email from organization in concern of their selection.
Application Process for Ms. Agatha Harrison Memorial Fellowship
- First check the eligibility Criteria
- Then need to visit the proposal.sakshat.ac.in/scholarship.
- Find the ‘Ms. Agatha Harrison Fellowship – 2023’ and select link ‘New Registration’.
- Then Upload your Self attested certificates/degrees including date of birth, mark-sheets in respect of all the Examinations passed, experience certificate of Employment.
- Then hit on the ‘Validate & Submit’ button
- Finally submit precise programme of study/ research (minimum 500 words) and justification of their study/ research being carried out in the United Kingdom.
Starting Date for receipt of Application Form: Soon Update
Last date for receipt of online application form: Soon Update