Table of Contents
Sanskriti Foundation has issued Kalakriti Fellowship 2020 Online Application Form for the women contenders whose age is between 25 to 40 years old and have minimum 10 years experience in classical dance.
The aspirants who are eagerly waiting for the scholarships may check the following details and apply online accordingly. For more extra details, candidates can check our official web page and get all the latest update from here and stay connected with us for further use.
Kalakriti Fellowship 2020 Important Area
Name of the Organization: Sanskriti Foundation
Information Regarding: Kalakriti Fellowship 2020
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must be fully interested in the Indian Classical Music and he/she should have minimum of 10 years’ experience in the same field.
Age Limitation: The lower age limit for the candidates is 25 years and the maximum age limit for the candidates is 40 years.
Benefits of Kalakriti Fellowship
The winning fellows may expect to receive Rs. 50,000 will be given in two instalments. The first instalment of Rs 25,000/- will be given at the commencement of the fellowship programme and a short mid-term progress report will be required.
Procedure to Apply Online for the Kalakriti Fellowship 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the department.
- After that, Login in your account / Register and select the Kalakriti Fellowship 2020.
- Read the instruction before starting the application form.
- Fill in the application with required details
- Upload the documents mention below.
- All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg .png file only.
- After Uploading the documents submit the application form.
- At last, take the print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
Head Office Sanskriti Foundation C-11, Qutab Institutional Area New Delhi-110 016 Phone: 01126963226, 26527077 Fax: 01126853383