Auxilo International Education Loan
Unlock Your Dreams with the Auxilo International Education Loan Programme, an initiative by Auxilo Finserve Pvt. Ltd. This education loan programme aims to support students looking to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate courses at international institutions. With the help of this Auxilo Education Loan, you can pursue your education at international institutions.
The loan range from INR 10 Lakh to INR 2 Crore. Auxilo Education Loan Interest Rate ranges between 11.25% – 14%. The students can get the sanction of the loan within 72 hours with flexible repayment. The tenure of the loan is up to 15 years.
Eligibility of Auxilo Education Loan
- Indian Students who have received confirmation to study abroad.
- Age Should not be less than 18 years
- Must be admitted to the desired institution after completion of the pre-requisite qualifications.
- Family Income should not be more than INR 3 Lakh.
Benefits of Education Loan
Auxilo International Education Loan Programme amount ranging from INR 10 lakh to INR 2 crore
Documents Required for Education Laon
The following documents must be uploaded by the applicant at the time of application for the Auxilo International Education Loan Programme
- Applicant should have a recent passport-size photograph.
2. Candidate should provide the following address proof:
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- NREGA Job Card of parent/s, etc.
3. Admission proof (College ID card/admission letter/ bonafide letter from institute)
4. A fee structure document is a must to submit
Application Process for Auxilo International Education Loan Programme
- To fill out the application form Get Here
- You will be now redirected to the Auxilo Education Loan Programme page.
- Fill in all the required details and upload the necessary documents.
- Accept all the Terms and Conditions
- Review the application form page; check all the filled detail before the final submission of the form.
- After review click on submit button for the final submission of the application form.
The last date to submit the application form is 30th September 2023.