Young India Fellowship
Ashoka University, Haryana has issued the Ashoka University Young India Fellowship 2020 for undergraduate and post graduate students in its authorized web portal. The main objective of this scholarship scheme is to shortlist the outstanding young individuals. Students who are eligible for this Scholarship scheme grab all the information and the submit the scholarship form according to the eligibility criteria and term and condition through the link which is mention below.
Young India Fellowship 2020 Important Area
Name of the Organization: Ashoka University,
Information Regarding: Young India Fellowship 2020
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must be undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any discipline (Final year undergraduate students may also apply) from a recognized university or institutions.
Age Limitation: The maximum age limit for the candidates is 28 years.
- Photograph of the applicant
- Letter of recommendation
Selection Criteria: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in application assessment, a telephonic interview, a comprehension test, and a personal interview.
- Merit Scholarship on tuition Rs 50,000/-
- 25% Scholarship on tuition Rs 178,000/-
- 50% Scholarship on tuition Rs 3,57,000/-
- 75% Scholarship on tuition Rs 5,36,000/-
- Full-tuition Scholarship Rs 7,15,000/-
- Full Scholarship Rs 9,00,000/-
Instruction to apply for the Ashoka University Young India Fellowship 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the department.
- Hit on “Ashoka University Young India Fellowship” link.
- Read all the scheme related details carefully.
- Hit on Register link.
- Fill registration form and get login.
- Hit on Apply Online link.
- Fill application form with all required details correctly.
- Recheck all details and submit application form.
- At last, take the print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for future use.
No.2, Green Avenue Street, Pocket D-3
Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070 (India)
Phone: +91-11- 40747565