Karnataka Vidyasiri ePass Scholarship
Social Welfare Department of Karnataka is in the process to upload the Karnataka Vidyasiri ePass Scholarship 2019 Online Application Form Date link official website in a short period of time for the students who want to make career bright and do higher education but face financial problem to complete our dreams.
If you are also one of them who want to complete their studies UG graduation or PG post graduation in their state and need financial aid then make take advantage of Karnataka Vidyasiri ePass Scholarship and apply online for Vidyasiri Scholarship scheme 2019 before the last date through the link which is mention at the bottom of the page.
Vidyasiri Scholarship- Latest Online Application Status
All Interested and eligible candidates check the latest Vidyasiri Scholarship Scheme Status here. Aspirants who want to Students achieve something surprising in life and want to work as reputed employee of any government or private organization must apply for this Karnataka ePASS Scholarship.
Essential Documents for Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019
- Caste and Income certification by Tahsildar or Sub-Tahsildar
- School or College Transfer Certification (TC)
- Aadhaar Card
- SSLC details
- Scan copy of bank passbook (only first page details with account number)
- Photo copy of the student in JPG format
Karnataka Vidyasiri ePass Scholarship Complete Eligibility Criteria
- Contestants must be Resident of Karnataka State.
- Only SC/ST/OBC aspirants can apply for this programme.
- Applicants family income must not exceed than Rs.3 lakh from all sources.
- Only two students from one parent are eligible to apply for this Karnataka scheme.
- To take advantage for the Vidyasiri ePass post and Pre-matric Scholarship, students can’t apply for any other scholarship scheme in the Karnataka state otherwise application form is rejected
Vidyasiri Scholarship Amount Details 2019
According to this scholarship scheme, around 20000 students will take the benefit of Vidyasiri Pre/Post Matric scholarship for 10 months continuing without any gap. The state government will provide the Rs. 1500/- to qualified students
Procedure to fill Karnataka Vidyasiri ePass Scholarship 2019
- First, check the eligibility criteria below
- Then need to go the official website of the department that is karepass.cgg.gov.in to apply for the Vidyasiri Scholarship
- On the home page first go through the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Then you follow the ‘Fresh for Hostel’ link from the next page.
- The next page will come out on your screen asking some details as registration admit card number, year of pass, date of birth.
- Finally take print out for future use
Closing date for the Fresh Hostel registrations for online applications for Boys or Girls Hostels: In the First week of Update soon
Fresh and Renewal registrations form date for PMS, FAAS, and FC: Update Soon
Apply online for Vidyasiri ePass Scholarship