Vestige Heart to Heart Foundation Scholarship
The team members of the Vestige Heart to Heart Foundation institutes has activated Vestige Heart to Heart Foundation Scholarship 2019 Application Form for Higher Education in the memory of Late Shri S. D. Singh Bali & Smt. Adesh Bali. If you are also one of the interested and eligible who need financial aid to complete their higher education then don’t miss this golden opportunity and fill the Vestige Heart to Heart Foundation Scholarship Form 2019 before the last date according to the eligibility criteria.
- Merit Scholarship.
- Need Based Scholarship.
Complete Eligibility Criteria
90% aggregate (75% for need based scholarship) CBSE / ICSE / State Board
Parents Income should not be more than Rs. 3.00 Lakh (Rs. 2.00 Lakh for need based) per annum from all sources.
The scholarship amount shall not exceed Rs. 2 lakh per student per year. Refer to detailed terms and conditions.
All Term and conditions for this scholarship
A merit scholarship is for the purpose of higher education Such as graduation and for pursuing professional education in different stream.
Scholarship shall be measured for the collective cost of registration for a professional course, course material, mess fee and hostel fee and shall not exceed the maximum amount of scholarship.
Students may apply only for once for the scholarship for anyone professional course
The scholarship award shall be dispatched periodically to the candidate/institution as per the payment time duration
The candidate must accept all the terms and conditions attached to the scholarship.
In case the students drop a semester, for whatsoever reasons, the scholarship shall be stopped with instant effect.
The aspirants must submit the documents of his performance and mark sheet of monthly examination on a regular basis.
Instruction to apply Online for Vestige Heart to Heart Foundation Scholarship
- First of all the visit the official website of the department
- Then find the application form link
- After that the attach all the essential documents with application form such as mark sheets for the qualifying examination.
- And upload certificate of the family income certificate along with Aadhar card, PAN, utilities bill, etc.
- Proof of joining a professional course
- Finally take print for next process
- If you have query about this scholarship scheme, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last date for receipt of the application form is 30th June 2019