UP B.Ed Admission Form
The Lucknow University is going to conduct the UP Joint Entrance Examination in the upcoming month. Interested candidates who want to appear in the written examination then they may fill the UP B.Ed Admission Form 2020through online mode on the official website of the department.
Participants can submit the Uttar Pradesh B.Ed JEE Admissions Form 2020 on or before the last date which is 06th March 2020. Here we are providing the other details about the UP B.Ed 2020 such as Academic Qualification, Age Limitation, Application Form fees; Selection Procedure etc are specified below in the article.
- Recent Passport Size Photo Scan Copy.
- Both Hand Index Finger Scan Copy.
- Candidates Signature in Running Hand Scan Copy.
- Aadhar Card, Basic Details, Education Information Related Document at the Time of Filling Online Application Form.
UP B.Ed Admission Form 2020 Important Area
Name of the University: Lucknow University
Also Known as: UP B.Ed Online Form 2020
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have Graduation and Post Graduation or Degree in Sciences/ Social Science/ Humanities, Graduation Degree in Engineering & Technology with specialization in Math & Science from a recognized university or institutions.
- Without Late Fee: For General / OBC / Other State Category Candidates they must have to pay application fees of Rs. 1500/- and the SC/ST category candidates they must have to pay application fees of Rs. 750/-.
- With Late Fee: For General / OBC / Other State Category Candidates they must have to pay application fees of Rs. 2000/- and the SC/ST category candidates they must have to pay application fees of Rs. 1000/-.
UP B.Ed 2020 Exam Pattern
- The Entrance Examination will have Objective Questions.
- The Exam will have Two Questions Paper.
- Each Question Paper will have 100 Questions in aggregate.
- Maximum marks will be 200 of each question Paper.
- Time Duration would be 03 hours (180 Minutes) for both Questions papers.
- Each Question will be awarded 02 marks at every right answer.
- There will be negative marking of 0.33 at every wrong answer.