UGC PG Scholarship
University Grants Commission is ready to activate UGC PG Scholarship 2019 online application form for Post Graduate courses. If you are also one of them who are University Rank Holder and want to get a fellowship for Professional Course then apply online for www.ugc.ac.in Scholarship before the last date.
The main Objective of this scholarship scheme is to provide financial aid to all brilliant and hardworking candidates to for post graduate programmes. All eligible and interested applicants submit their UGC PG Scholarship online application form before the last date . Before the filling, the application form checks the complete the eligibility criteria, selection mode, how to apply online mode which is mention at the bottom of the page.
UGC PG Scholarship Schemes:
Post Graduate Scholarships for Professional Courses (SC/ST Applicants)
Post-Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holders For PG Programs
Eligibility Criteria for UGC PG Scholarship:
Qualification Required: Applicants must have a Graduate degree in the relevant subject and got admission at a regular Post graduation course in any of the Professional subjects in a recognized University or institute.
Applying applicants should have at least 60% marks at the undergraduate level
Candidates should not exceed from 45 years and for female applicants should not exceed from 50 years as on 1st July on the year of application.
PGS for Professional Courses (SC/ST Applicants) :
Total scholarship 1000 awards are given to the students per year.
|Scholarship||@Rs. 7,800/- per month (ME/M.Tech)
@Rs. 4,700/- per month for other courses.
|Contingency A||@Rs. 15,000/- per annum (ME/M.Tech)
@Rs. 10,000/- per annum for other courses.
PGS For University Rank Holders For PG Programs:
There are total 3000 fellowships are given to Applicants per year. course.
|Scholarship||@Rs. 3100/-per month|
The right way to fill UGC PG Scholarship 2019:
- First check the eligibility Criteria first which mention above is
- Then need to go to the official portal of University Grants Commission that is www.ugc.ac.in.
- After that select the option ‘e-SARTS Scholarships-Fellowships’ which is mention right side of the page.
- Now select l ‘Post-Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holder’ or ‘Post Graduate Scholarships link for Professional Courses for SC/ST
- The press the ‘download’ link and select ‘correct guidelines’ tab.
- Then hit the button the ‘apply now’.
- Now Fill Application Form till the last date and upload all required documents and certificates.
- Finally, take the print out for the next process
Last date for receipt of online application form: soon update
Go here to apply online for UGC PG Scholarship