The Kohli PhD Fellowship
International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad has provided The Kohli PhD Fellowship 2020 Online Application form for the aspirants who are pursuing PhD degree at Kohli Centre on Intelligent Systems. All the eligible students check the compete term and conditions, eligibility criteria, how to apply online is mention below and apply online through the link which is mention below.
The Kohli PhD Fellowship 2020 Important Over view
Name of the Organization: International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad
Information Regarding: The Kohli PhD Fellowship 2020
Eligibility Criteria: Students must have Completed B.Tech/ B.E/ M.Tech/ M.E degree in all branches/ M.Sc in Foundational Sciences is eligible to apply.
The Kohli PhD Fellowship Details:
- A monthly stipend of 50,000/- pm for upto 4 years or submission of the thesis, whichever is earlier
- The fellowship would also support travel to top conference forums.
- There are a total of five fellowships for the academic year 2020-21.
- Prior track record in research that showcases required abilities will also be considered.
- Selected fellows are expected to work in broad areas of AI aligned with KCIS.
Way to Apply Online for the Kohli Fellowship 2020
- First of all, candidates need to go to the official web portal of the department.
- After that, Download the Application Form.
- Fill the registration form with appropriate details including contact information and educational details.
- Attach the required documents with the submission form.
- After that, submit the registration form
- At last, take the print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
If you have still any query in filling the application form, you can ask us by leaving a comment in the comment box. We will provide you with the solution of your problem as soon as possible.
International Institute of Information Technology
Prof. C R Rao Road
Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500 032
Phone: +91-40-6653 1000
Fax : +91-40-6653 1413