Telangana ePass Scholarship
Telangana Welfare Society has activated Telangana ePass Scholarship 2019 for all those applicants who are living poverty line to concern state. All Activated and eligible applicants check the complete instruction below and fill Telangana Scholarship Application Form 2019 accurately with all the essential details
We suggested to every needed applicant don’t miss this Golden Opportunity and apply online for Telangana SC/ST/OBC/Minorities Scholarship Scheme 2019. If you are also one of them who wants to carry on their further studies but due to lack of some fund problems then take advantage of Telangana ePass Scholarship 2018 and complete your dream easily.
Talented students have a chance to complete their wishes so it is advised to candidates fill Telangana ePass Scholarship Application Form 2019 as soon as possible. ePass Scholarship Telangana program is run by Society for especially those candidates who belong to weaker family so they are unable to afford their study. So society is providing financial help to those candidates with the help of which they make able to achieve their goals.
Telangana ePass Scholarship Latest Status
Important notice: Only that candidate is eligible to apply Telangana ePass Scholarship 2019 that belongs to a poor family and guardian income must not exceed than 2 lakh per annum. This is a great chance for those who come in minority categories like SC, ST, and OBC. They can continue theirs without facing any financial problem.
They can also grow their selves and develop their personality. Interested candidates must apply for Telangana ePass Scholarship through the official site. An applicant who wishes to apply must check eligibility criteria before applying. Candidates hurry up to fill the application form before the closing date.
Eligibility criteria for applying for Telangana ePass Scholarship 2019
- Only that candidate can apply for Telangana ePass Scholarship that guardian income is must less than 2lakh per annum.
- The candidate has been secured more than 75% attendance in every quarter.
- The aspirant has been passed 10th and 12th from a recognized board.
- The aspirant must have all the essential documents which are required.
- Candidate should belong to minority categories like SC, ST, and OBC.
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- ID proof
- Bank pass book
- Scanned photo and signature
How to apply for Telangana ePass Scholarship 2019
- Applicant must visit official portal which is “telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in”.
- Read eligibility criteria and related details
- Fill application form attach all documents
- Note registration ID and take the print off a hard copy.