Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship
If you question about where and how to find Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship 2019-20 to complete their undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Medical Sciences and Healthcare streams in India .here is good news. We are happy to inform you Tata Trusts has invited Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Online Applications From 2019 at the authorized website. Through this scholarship scheme all selected aspirants get the 30 to 80% of the total fees paid to the college/institutes.
If you are also one of them who are eligible and ready to apply https://tatatrusts.goodera.com Medical and Healthcare Registration form 2019- 20 then checks here complete eligibility criteria and apply online before the last date through the link which is mention below
Complete Eligibility Criteria for Tata Trusts Scholarships 2018-19
- To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must be
- Completed at least the Ist year of his/her study in Medical Sciences and Healthcare streams
- Master’s degree students in Medical Sciences and Healthcare streams (can be applicable for both the years of his/her study)
Selection Criteria: According to latest Notification, department will shortlist the candidates on the bases of the merit list and interview process
Instruction to fill the Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship 2019
- First of the check the eligibility criteria carefully
- After that read important instructions and press on “Apply” to proceed.
- The Medical and Healthcare Scholarship is applicable for the current academic year 2019-2020 and cover only the tuition fees
- The students require uploading scan copies of documents mention in the submission form; no other documents must be uploaded.
Important Note: Unclear/unreadable uploaded documents will not be accepted and will pleasure as cancelled
Selected Master’s applicants may be called for an interview
If you have any queries, please email us at email@example.com or call on 022-66657172/7198/7447.