Subroto Memorial Scholarship Scheme
The High authority of the Indian Air Force, Government of India has invited Subroto Memorial Scholarship Scheme 2020 Online Application form for the children’s of the Air Force personnel.The main objective of this scholarship scheme is to support meritorious students. Selected students will get scholarship up to INR 35,000 per annum.
Subroto Memorial Scholarship 2020 Important Over View :
|Conducted Body||Indian Air Force, Government of India|
|About Post||Subroto Memorial Scholarship Scheme|
|Mode of Application –||Offline Mode|
|Who can Apply||Children’s of Air Force personnel who are studding in Class VI to Post graduation course can apply.|
|Category of Article –||Scholarship|
|Last Date to Apply||Around Year|
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
- Children of AF personnel (Serving, Retired & Deceased) can apply.
- Students must be enrolled in a course from Class VI to Post graduation.
Eligible applicants will get below provided Awards.
|Category Name||Rates per Annum|
|School (VI – X (For Serving NCs(E) only))||Rs. 4,000|
|School (XI – XII)(all catefories)||Rs. 7,500|
|Under Graduate||Rs. 15,000|
|Under Graduate (Professional)||Rs. 20,000|
|Post Graduate||Rs. 25,000|
|Post Graduate (Professional)||Rs. 35,000|
|Special Children With Disability Less Than 70%||Rs. 15,000|
What is the Selection Process?
According to the latest Notification, department will shortlist the candidates on basis of the merit list and personal interview.
What is the Documents Required?
Below provided documents will be send with application form—
- Marksheet of X, XII or graduation depending upon the course for which scholarship is applied.
- Copy of Bank passbook of the student.
- Copy of PPO in case of retired personnel.
Accurate way to apply online for Subroto Memorial Scholarship
- First, students need to visit the official website that is https://indianairforce.nic.in/.
- Then, find the application form of the scholarship.
- After that fill all the essential details in the correct place
- Attach above provided required documents/certificates.
At last, send application form with required document/certificates to “The Secretary, IAF Benevolent Association, AFGIS Bhawan, Subroto Park, New Delhi – 110010”.